Season 2 - Chapter 8: Admit

Taehyung arrived in Seoul and immediately went to his apartment. He doesn't know what he should do, maybe he should visit his parents or so what. He sighed and shooked his head before laying down on the bed. He looked at his phone to check his notification but nothing popped out. It seems like Jungkook didn't notice him.

He put his phone on his chest and felt his eyelids getting heavy and fell asleep with tears falling from his eyes.

Meanwhile

Jimin playing the guitar while trying to make a song. It's been 2 years now since the day he broke up with Taehyung. His mental health got affected at that time and became worst. Luckily, Yoongi was with him while he was fighting his depression. Yoongi didn't leave him and instead support him. He was glad that Yoongi was there to be his friend and the person that can rely on.

He heard a knock on his door and a smile formed ok his lips knowing who it was.

"Come in" He told the person to come inside.

The door was opened and Yoongi came out with some snacks.

"Hi" Yoongi greeted him.

Yoongi put the slice of cake on top of the desk where Jimin's notebook was as well.

"You came early, don't you have work?" Jimin asked putting down his guitar.

"Just finished it, I have nothing to do that's why I came here to see you. How are you?" Yoongi responded to him.

"I'm doing fine, thank you for visiting me." Jimin smiled and stood up in front of him.

"I'm glad to hear that, do you want to eat before you go back to writing your own song?" Yoongi changed the topic.

"Sure, let's go and eat." Jimin takes what Yoongi bought and went to the dining table to prepare the food.

Yoongi smiled watching Jimin improve these days after what happened. Jimin's life went downhill because of that and lose everything he have.

That also caused him to use drugs to "forget" Taehyung but ended up having hallucinations about Taehyung. Most of the time he hallucinates about living happily with Taehyung. He can't accept the fact that Taehyung left him.

But it gets worst when he almost ended his life. He kept coming back and forth to a mental hospital and hospital because of his situation and almost ended up in jail as well. He remembers those times clearly.

"H-hyung, where are you?"

Yoongi was confused when he heard Jimin's voice. He was in his work as a cashier in a convenience store. But he got worried when he heard that Jimin was crying.

"I'm in my work, why? Are you okay?" Yoongi responded worriedly.

"C-come here, please, I-I need you, they are taking me!" Jimin sounds nervous and scared.

Yoongi almost flinched when he heard a banging sound.

"Hyung, please!"

"Just stay there, I'm going now." He went out of the convenience store and ran away.

When he arrived there, he saw two police beside Jimin's apartment. He went inside Jimin's apartment and to his room. He saw Jimin hiding in the corner of his room while hugging his knees.

"Hyung"

When Jimin looked up at him, he saw how wasted he was. He saw paraphernalia on the floor and used drugs. He can't help but tear up seeing this kind of Jimin. This is not the Jimin he knew.

"H-help me" Jimin cried anxiously.

He crouched down to Jimin's level and pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay, you're fine, no one's after you, trust me." He tried to comfort him.

"Nuh-no, they want to bring me to that dark and scary place. I-I don't want to, hyung, I'm scared. Please take them away from me."

Jimin thought "they" want him but it was all voices in his brain.

"They won't take you away, Jimin. We're going to the hospital, okay?" Yoongi said looking at him.

It was not because of his hallucination but because of those fresh cuts on his wrist.

"Nuh-no! I don't want to! I'm not crazy! I'm not crazy!" Jimin panicked, pulling away from Yoongi and thrashing around.

Yoongi held both of Jimin's arms gently and stopped him for a moment.

"I know, I know you're not, okay? Please, listen to me, Jimin." Yoongi told him.

"Then why? Why do you want to bring me to the hospital? Do you think I'm crazy? I'm not crazy, hyung." Jimin sobbed.

He was so afraid right now, those annoying voices kept ringing in his brain.

"I know, Jimin, but we have to go there to cure these. Please, trust me, I don't want to lose you, so please trust me." Yoongi explained to him.

"Y-you will be there, right? I-I don't want to be alone, hyung." Jimin cried, calming a bit.

"Yes, I'll be there, I won't leave you. Should we go now?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded his head in agreement and Yoongi was glad that he bring Jimin early before he loses so much blood. And he was relieved that he saved him, again.

"Hyung, come on, let's eat."

He comes back to his senses when he heard Jimin's voice.

"Coming" He smiled and approached him at the dining table.

Meanwhile, Jungkook found out that Taehyung literally left the country. He was sitting down on the bed when he saw a letter on top of his drawer. He read the letter while holding a red small box in his left hand. He sighed and opened the small box.

It has a ring inside of it that he bought secretly. He looked at the expensive diamond ring.

"I hope you're happy too"

He sighed and closed the small box. He let out a sigh, he was about to surprise him this week but he got surprised instead. He didn't expect Taehyung will leave so early. He was planning to confess but his plans were already ruined.

Maybe this is how everything will end. Or not?