Season 2: Chapter 10 - Decision

Yoongi was currently in his studio with Hoseok listening to the music that he produced. They have been closed since the incident happen. They have a little chitchat in the interrogation room at the police station during them the time they were brought for questioning.

"Are you sure about it? I mean, what if you misunderstand everything? You said you are far from them." Hoseok told him.

"I won't change my mind, Hoseok." Yoongi didn't bother to look at him instead he kept his focus on his music.

"But you two have plans for the restaurant, what are you going to do with it? You can't just abandon everything, hyung." Hoseok stated.

"I know, Jimin can take care of it." Yoongi retorted.

"You don't understand, Jimin relies on you. You are the only person he needed." Hoseok argued.

"Taehyung is there now."

"So what if Taehyung is here? Do you think of Jimin?" Hoseok inquired.

"Does Jimin think of me?" Yoongi asked back and looked at him.

"Hyung, I know you like Jimin, you should confess to him before it gets too late..."

"Whether I confess to him or not, he won't like me back. What's the purpose of confessing to him if I know that I will get rejected in the end?" Yoongi retorted.

"There's nothing wrong to try, you don't know what Jimin felt for you." Hoseok reason.

"I don't want to, I'm tired of getting hurt. I want to focus on myself too, I'm a human too, and I have feelings like him." Yoongi shot back.

"I understand you but you are being stupid here. You can't just randomly think of what others felt for you. There's a higher chance that Jimin might like you back." Hoseok explained.

"There's no way he will like me back if Taehyung is still in his heart. I'm just a rebound for him." Yoongi responded.

"Why are you so sure about that? Just because you saw them laughing together? Can't Jimin move on and they were happy for some reason?"

Yoongi was silent for a moment when he heard that.

"I know I shouldn't interfere with you and Jimin but you shouldn't lose this chance, hyung. Jimin might be the one for you." Hoseok told him.

"Just leave me alone, Hoseok, I'm not in the mood to talk with you right now. I will just send you the copy once I'm done." Yoongi said while doing something in his studio.

"Alright then, if that's what you want. But I'm telling you, hyung, you still can change your mind. It wouldn't be bad for you." Hoseok patted his shoulder before he left.

When he heard the door behind him closed, Yoongi failed to control the tears falling down his cheeks. He doesn't know why but he felt a pang in his heart for some unbeknownst reason. He silently sobbed as he can even though it hurt his throat because he was trying to hold not crying out loud.

-----

Taehyung decided to apply for a job after a month passed to entertain himself from his boring repeating days. He was so used to doing something to ease his boredom. He just doesn't like the feeling of doing the same thing all over again. He can't help but look for something to busy himself.

"Taehyung, it's been a while since we saw you, how are you?" One of his co-workers, Gina asked him while he was at his desk, arranging forms.

He went back to his old work as a secretary because he need to earn money for himself. And he got accepted again because of Namjoon. He didn't feel any uncomfortable feeling besides he loves his work so much. And he felt that this is his specialty. Also, it would be easy for him to earn money.

"I'm doing great, thank you for asking me." Taehyung smiled back.

"We thought you won't come back anymore, it's been 2 years since you left and the mood changed drastically here." Lim stated.

"Right, it felt so new when you left. We became so busy and the past secretaries aren't doing their job well making us work double than our normal job." Kyla added.

"They are so irritating as well." Gina continued.

"You seriously the only best secretary in this company ever had." Kyla complimented him.

"Thank you for the compliments, I will do my best as I can." Taehyung giggled.

"By the way, would you like to join us later?" Lim changed the topic.

"For what?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"For a welcome party to you, it's our salary time so it's our treat." Lim explained.

"You guys don't have to do that, I'm fine. That's too much." Taehyung told them.

"Oh come on, we missed you so much and it's our time to get together. You don't have to worry about it." Gina said.

"But I will feel bad, you guys will just waste your money for me." Taehyung retorted.

"Don't feel bad about it, it's seriously nothing for us. And this barely so happens, come on, join us. If you don't come, you will get unlucky." Kyla playfully threatened him.

"Fine, you guys win, I will come." Taehyung sighed in defeat.

"Good, we'll wait for you outside." Gina giggled.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." Taehyung responded.

"Cool, see ya there."

The three walked away and Taehyung finished some of his chores first. Once he was done, he stood up from his chair and knock on the CEO's door.

"Come in"

He heard Namjoon respond to him, he opened the door and went inside the office.

"Sir, I'm going now, it's my lunch break. Do you need something else?" He asked the CEO.

"I'm fine, Taehyung, you can grab your lunch. Have fun." Namjoon smiled at him.

"Okay, thank you, sir." Taehyung bowed his head and left the office.

He went inside the elevator and heard his phone get a notification. He took his phone and looked at it. A smile plastered on his lips when he saw "I love you" messages for him.