Chapter 9: I agree

Chapter 9: I agree

The meeting was still ongoing, it was just about the party of all companies that will be held in Mr. Chang's company as their tribute to the country. Taehyung did was Jungkook told him, he was taking down each note that he had to write.

"The theme of the celebration is about modern-day so everyone could feel comfortable during the party."

"Why don't we ask our secretaries here so they won't feel bored? Right, Kim Taehyung?" Mr. Chang grinned while looking at Taehyung.

Well, Mr. Chang was sitting beside Jimin and Jungkook in front of him while Taehyung was behind Jungkook. Taehyung swallowed hard, he can't believe Mr. Chang still making a move to him.

"I don't think my secretary needs to answer that question, his opinion won't be valid anyway." Jungkook responded to Taehyung instead.

"Well, I'm just concerned about him, you know, his beauty will be wasted if he didn't present in front of everyone. What do you think, Mr. Park?" Mr. Chang snickered looking at Jimin beside him.

"I agree with Jeon, my boyfriend doesn't need to answer that. I'm sure he won't go to that party tho." Jimin retorted, glaring at him.

"Don't ruin the fun, Mr. Park, sometimes it's okay to share your possession. Don't you see how handsome your boyfriend was? I'm sure he will enjoy feeling a lot of dick I ---"

Mr. Chang wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt something on his face. Jungkook jumped on the huge table to use it as a slide and kicked Mr. Chang's mouth while Jimin punched him on his jaw.

Taehyung was surprised, he didn't expect they will do something like that. Mostly, Jimin, his boyfriend barely shows aggression toward someone. He is more likely to control his anger.

He gasped when Jimin grabbed a fistful of hair from Mr. Chang and slammed Mr. Chang's face on the table with a loud thud.

And the chaos started, and the people inside the meeting room stood up to take revenge against Jimin and Jungkook. Yet, the two didn't back out and fight back. Mr. Chang's allies and guards went inside to fight them.

But Taehyung saw 4 guys take Jimin and Jungkook's side, the 4 guys grabbed anything they could see to fight those guards since Jungkook and Jimin surely will lose if they just fought alone because there are 20-30 guards.

"Let's go now, it's not safe to stay here."

A random person grabbed Taehyung's left arm, forcing him to stand up because he was frozen in his place.

"Wait, no..."

Taehyung wasn't able to finish his sentence when he was dragged out of the room.

-----

Finally, police and the FBI arrived to stop the chaos. Taehyung was waiting outside of the company hoping his boyfriend would come out alive. He was so nervous and tears were falling in his eyes. He can hear gunshots even though he was outside, he keeps swallowing hard when the police drag out dead bodies and some wounded guards of Mr. Chang.

He sighed in relief when he saw Jimin coming out of the company, but not gonna lie, Taehyung found it hot seeing Jimin with the other 5 guys including Jungkook walking out with the items that there used to defend their selves.

Like, Jungkook with a gun, that guy with a broad shoulder with a bat and he was sure that CEO Kim Seokjin who was standing beside Jimin, the tallest guy with a knife and that was President of Xyla enterprises, Namjoon who was beside Jungkook on the left side. CEO Hoseok with a metal rod beside Jin.

But Taehyung was confused about who was that mint-haired guy besides Namjoon, he was sure he never see that guy on the business track. The way they walked out was way powerful as if they knew each other like they are gangsters. He shooked his head and ran in front of Jimin.

"Hyung, are you okay? Did something happen to you?" Taehyung asked worriedly cupping Jimin's face.

Jimin chuckled, pecking Taehyung's palm.

"I'm fine, babe, just got a bruise." Jimin smiled in assurance.

"Don't do that again, hyung, you scared me to death." Taehyung mumbled hugging Jimin.

"Don't worry about me, babe. I'm really fine, see, I'm still alive." Jimin giggled hugging him back and pecking Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung glanced at Jungkook who was getting take care of the volunteers and pulled away from the hug.

"I'll just check my boss, hyung. Please let the volunteers cure your wounds." Taehyung uttered.

"Okay, just don't take too long. I still don't like him." Jimin said patting Taehyung's head.

Taehyung nodded his head and went to Jungkook.

"Sir, are you okay?" Taehyung asked concerned.

"I'm fine secretary Kim, there's nothing to be concerned about." Jungkook responded hissing a bit in pain when the nurse accidentally dabbed the cotton on his wounds on his cheeks.

"You shouldn't have done that, sir. See, you got harmed because of me." Taehyung muttered.

"I just did what I need to do. Your boyfriend might think I'm irresponsible besides I'm the one who invited you here." Jungkook stated.

"Still, but your reputation will surely get messed up just because of what happened." Taehyung sighed

"I don't care about my reputation, the only matter about me is you, secretary Kim. I can't tolerate Chang's obvious flirting action with you. He deserved what happened to him." Jungkook retorted, staring at Taehyung.

"Thank you for your concern, Sir. I hope I can pay back your kindness one day." Taehyung bowed his head.

Jungkook simply hums in response.

"I will go now, Sir, I ha--"

"Can you stay here for a while, Taehyung? At least a bit? I have no one with me so I will be thankful if you are with me." Jungkook asked holding Taehyung's right arm.

"If that's what you want, sir, I'll stay here for you." Taehyung smiled so at least he could pay back for what Jungkook did to him.

Jungkook smiled back and was kind of glad that Taehyung agreed to be with him.