Season 2: Chapter 6 - I admit

Next week is the end of Taehyung's visa. And Taehyung almost got enough of the money he need to buy his ticket to Seoul. He did the overnight shift to get the amount of money as soon as possible.

And today was his rest day and also alone in the cabin since Jungkook went to film someone's wedding Taehyung decided to invite Jungkook to have drinks with him.

A smile plastered on his lips when he heard the knock on the door. He immediately went to the door and opened it. He saw Jungkook who seems exhausted but still handsome.

He already bought a case of beer in case a few bottles isn't enough for them. He also arranged the living room where will they drink.

"Hi" He started, moving aside so Jungkook can get inside.

"You clean the cabin?" Jungkook asked noticing how neat his cabin was.

"Uh, yeah, I have nothing to do and clean the cabin instead. Don't worry, I didn't move anything, they were still in the place where they were before." Taehyung replied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know, but you don't have to do it, I can call the cleaner instead." Jungkook uttered.

"It's okay, I don't mind tho, besides, I did that to treat you today." Taehyung smiled looking at him.

"What for?" Jungkook inquired confusedly.

"I got my salary this week so I bought drinks for us." Taehyung giggled.

"Didn't I tell you to save them for yourself? Look at what you are doing,  you are wasting them instead." Jungkook kind of scolded him.

"Why are you being mean? Come on, join me, let's have a drink." Taehyung just held Jungkook's hands and dragged him into the living room.

"I'm not being mean, Taehyung, you can't just waste money just because you want to. Don't forget that you have to save for yourself." Jungkook sighed.

"I know, and don't worry, I already saved for myself. Everything I needed was fine before I bought what I wanted." Taehyung clarified and opened the can of beer for Jungkook.

He stood up in front of him and handed the beer to him.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked looking at him.

"Yes, let's have some fun, okay? We might not do this again." Taehyung uttered making Jungkook confused.

"Fine, I'll let you drink." Jungkook just shrugged off whatever Taehyung just said.

They both took their seat on the floor instead of the couch, they just used it like a wall that they could lean on. Taehyung opened one for him and drink it immediately.

"What's with the sudden treat, hyung?" Jungkook asked watching him easily drink the beer.

He knew Taehyung doesn't really drink unless it was wine. He saw Taehyung make a disgusting face.

"See, you don't even know how to drink." Jungkook sighed.

"It's nothing, Jungkook, besides there's nothing wrong with trying new stuff, right?" Taehyung chuckled.

"Seriously, you must have a reason why you are doing this. You're not a person who will drink just for fun." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung finished the can of beer and put it down on the table. He looked at Jungkook and sighed.

"You really know me." Taehyung smiled bitterly.

"Tell me why are you doing this?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, I only have one week left here and I wanted to treasure some of my days here with you. Did you find it weird? I hope not. I was really hoping at least something could work for us but seeing and knowing what you went through, I decided to treasure my vacation here with you instead." Taehyung chuckled.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired.

"Marie told me everything, I almost ruined your love and life just because of me. You should be happy like a normal person but because of me, you can't do that. If I didn't try to find you, you should have moved on and had a happy love life right now." Taehyung uttered, biting his bottom lip to suppress crying.

"You're the one to talk as if I didn't ruin your relationship with your boyfriend." Jungkook retorted.

"You didn't ruin it, I am actually happy that you told me the truth, or else, I will marry the guy that I don't truly love. Jimin is the best-loving guy I've ever known but I don't know why I felt something off with him. I didn't question it at first and now I understand why. But seriously, I'm so thankful that you told me the truth. If there's something I regret is I didn't believe in you and now, ruined you." Taehyung's tears fell from his eyes.

"That should be forgotten now, Taehyung, what happened in the past should stay in the past. Let's forget about it and start moving forward." Jungkook told him.

"Right, but I don't understand why I felt uneasy when you mentioned that you like Marie. I felt like my heart was shattering when you confessed to me that there's a possible chance you will like her back. I hate this feeling, Jungkook, I hate getting jealous of someone I knew wasn't mine. I admit that I am jealous of her. Marie almost caught your heart that I thought was still belong to me but I am wrong." Taehyung started to sob.

"Why are you saying this stuff right now, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked badly wanting to hug and comfort him.

But he should know his limit, Taehyung was just a friend to him. He shouldn't give him false hope. Taehyung wipe off his tears and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes. Jungkook wants to give him comfort but he wants to know what Taehyung wanted to say first.

"I-I don't know, I wanted to tell you this since the day I met you here in Paris. I know everything will be fast if I admit it but Jungkook I think what I felt for you these days was real, my feelings for you develop every time you show your care for me, and many reasons to feel this way. And I-I..."

-----

Cliff hanger for now.

Only 6 chapters left!