2.

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛
𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗
𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢..

𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚎́ 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚔𝚊: 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢

I was sleep when I heard knocking at my front door. I got up and opened the door only to see Mariah.

"Girl what the fuck you want?" I said while patting my bonnet.

"We going to Chuck E. Cheese today." She stated while smiling innocently.

"Or are we going to that nigga house again?" I asked while shifting my weight to my right leg.

"No we actually going to Chuck E. Cheese they told me to meet them there in 30 minutes so go get dressed." She said while lightly pushing me to the stairs.

I walked up the stairs and went straight to my closet. I decided on wearing a grey shirt with some latex pants and my dior converse.

I hopped in the shower and stayed in there for about 20 minutes then got out and finish getting dressed.

I grabbed my red tiny book bag and headed downstairs.

"Finna it took your ass all fucking day." Mariah stated while mugging me.

"I was only up there for 30 minutes." I replied while squinting and locking my front door. 

"Still took to damn long." She said while unlocking her car and getting in.

"Before we go let's stop by the gas station."

"Ight." She replied then started playing body by Summer Walker.

"Turn this simp shit off." I stated while frowning my face.

"I don't know what it is.. I can't telll you whatttt it issssssss." She sung while pulling up to the gas station.

I got out the car and entered the gas station. I went to the chips isle and picked up some hot fries and then some skittles. Walking towards the counter I spotted a sprite and picked that up too.

"Is that all for you ma'am?" The Arab man asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Your total is $4:56." He stated and I handed him a 5 telling him to keep the change.

I walked back out to the car and like I want you by Giveon was playing.