Saturday

We walked up to the gym to see Hinata and Kageyama standing in front, seemingly giving each other pep talks. 

"Moring my liege," Tsukki called out, catching their attention. We both smirked at them, me more so than Tsukki. 

Once stretches and warmups were done Daichi gathered everyone's attention. 

"I'll be playing on Tsukishima's team to make it 3 on 3," He said, causing Hinata to question the fairness of having the team Captain be on our side. 

"Don't worry, of course it's fair. Tanaka's got a lot more attack power than me, I won't go easy on you though," Daichi laughed. I felt a little better having Daichi on the team, this way if I messed up Tsukki and Daichi can cover for me. 

Tsukki continued to trash talk the other team while Daichi just listened, soon Tanaka and Hinata got in on it, throwing evil looks our way. 

The match started and Tenaka kept landing spikes on our side. Eventually, Kageyama set to Hinata, allowing Tsukki to block them, using his height to help. He kept blocking Hinata's spikes, gaining us more points. 

Soon enough it was my serve. I rolled the ball in my hands, trying to get my nerves down. I wasn't great at serving, I rarely get it over the net. 

I threw the ball into the air and hit it as hard as I could, but the net ended up catching it. Tsukki looked back at me and I knew he was mad. 

"Sorry, Tsukki!" I tried, rubbing the back of my head and trying to not let the guilt get to me. 

"Shake it off!" Daichi yelled to me and I returned to my place, getting ready for Kageyama's serve. The ball soar over the net, Daichi was fast at receiving, bouncing the ball back into the air and allowing Tsukki to set for a spike. 

"Tadashi!" Tsukki called, and I ran and jumped into the air. I hit the ball as hard as I could. Hinata couldn't receive the ball, winning us another point. 

Tsukki was back to the trash-talking, sharing the real reason for Kageyama's nickname. I personally didn't see what this would win us, seeing as he was supposed to be our teammate too. 

Maybe he was trying to get Kageyama to set a quick attack to Hinata, trying to get them to play their best. If that was his plan, it was working. While Hinata's spike was out of bounds the first try, they seemed to have grown a certain amount of trust after just one set. I was getting even more nervous than I was before. 

At this point, everyone was trying to help Hinata and Kageyama do a quick attack, but they kept messing up. I was getting more and more caught up in the fact that my binder squeezed my lungs too tight, that it was getting increasingly hard to breath as my heart pumped faster and my lungs required more oxygen. Every time someone stopped the game to talk to Hinata, or when Tsukki decided to talk shit to Kageyama, I used the time to try and get as much oxygen back as I could before the game resumed. 

I was able to get a longer break in as Suga talked to the other team, but that ended when Hinata landed a crazy quick attack. I couldn't even see the ball once he hit it. And on top of that, Hinata's eyes were closed! I could never land something like that. 

I crouched down, taking in as big of breaths as I could while Hinata and Kageyama spoke. 

"You don't look too well," Tsukki said, leaning down next to me. 

"I'm fine!" I said, smiling at him, but I knew it wouldn't work. 

"Do you need a break? I can convince Daichi to call a time out," Tsukki offered, but I just shook my head, not wanting to disappoint him further.