Seijou

Daichi presented us with his starting lineup, all the other first years were there except me. He even placed Hinata as a middle blocker! I guess it made sense, I wasn't exactly the strongest player on the team, but I was still disappointed in myself. 

I knew I needed to work harder, and I would do everything I could to prove myself to the team! Tsukki could always help me practice, if he wasn't in his blocked off mood were he didn't want to socialize. 

Hinata was panicking the whole time, his nerves taking over, and I didn't feel much different from him, though I managed to keep it together more than him. He even seemed to throw Tsukki in for a loop when he didn't respond to his taunts. 

I finally got around to getting a sports bra, though it was a little weird considering people looked at me funny. Tsukki says I'm passing now, meaning I looked like a boy instead of a girl, so me buying a girl's sports bra brought up some questioning looks. I put my head down as I purchased the bra, trying desperately to ignore the looks from the cashier or the woman standing next to me in line. 

But now Tsukki shouldn't be mad at me anymore! And the sports bra was tight enough that the bumps weren't as noticeable through my gym shirt! 

Aboa Johsai had a huge campus, and the school buildings seemed new. On our way to the gym, Tanaka ended up creeping out some of the Seijou members. Even Tsukki got in with messing with them. In the end, Daichi found us and forced Tanaka to apologize. I knew I wouldn't want to be on Daichi's bad side, he was scary when mad! 

The Seijou gym was huge! And all the players were amazing! This game would be hard, and it seemed to be hitting Hinata like a truck. He spent most of his time in the bathroom. 

Even once the game started he became a complete nervous wreck, knocking into everyone and throwing the ball. Even worse, once we got a point, Hinata was next to serve. He even managed to hit Kageyama in the back of the head with the ball! I was fully prepared to see Hinata die right then, but it ended up working for the best, if that was even possible. 

While the first set got thrown, Hinata was working better than before, and his nerves diminished. We were able to use our quick attacks again! 

Even when sitting on the sidelines, it was still cool to see my friends fight. They were really throwing the other team in for a run. We took the second set, now we only needed one more to win! 

Screams erupted from the stands as someone else walked into the court. He seemed to make Kageyama nervous and on edge. Apparently, he was the team captain. He had some freaky serves! And on top of that, he started targeting Tsukki! 

It didn't matter in the end, we adapted and took the 3rd set too! Everyone was shaken about how good Oikawa was against us, and we learned quickly where we needed to practice. We had a long way to go before we were unstoppable, but winning against Seijou was a big step in getting our team morale up. 

There was even word about our "Team guardian" coming back from suspension soon. The upperclassmen seemed to think he was really good, so I couldn't wait to get a Libero on the team, maybe that could boost us into a winning streak! 

I just needed to work on my own improvement so I could help the team as much as possible! That way if they needed me to step in for someone I could be ready! I knew I wasn't fast enough or tall enough to be a good blocker, but my spikes were decent, and my receives did the job. My real issue was serves, but that could be worked on!