Mother

TW!! VIOLENCE!! BE SAFE!!

Inter-High preliminaries were starting soon, and the whole team was working their asses off to prepare for it. 

We also had Seijou in our block, meaning we had to beat them and Date tech in order to pass the Preliminaries. It wasn't looking good for us, but I was confident in our abilities! We had Tokonami to focus on first though. 

We even had new battle plans for the game. Ukai was working hard to make sure we were prepared, and we were getting better each day! 

I even decided to practice outside of school, with the guy from the Neighborhood Association club, the one that did a jump float during our match. I wanted to learn how to do it, so I could help my team more. I think maybe if I learn how to serve a Jump Float I could win us more points and the coach will let me play more! 

I practiced with Shimada-san every day after practice. It was a rocky start, to say the least, but I was slowly getting better. Shimada-san was a good teacher, and he went slow with me, making sure I understood and did everything perfectly. 

My counselor was nice, though, she asked some really personal questions that were hard to answer. Tsukki was always waiting for me at the end of all my counselor meetings, knowing I wasn't going to be in the best of moods afterward. 

I stayed with Tsukki for a week, but then my mother wanted me home. I was going home today after school, and I was nervous about what was going to happen. The Principal said that he wouldn't tell my mother anything about me snitching her out. I knew she would be livid if she found out I was calling her abusive to my principal. 

School was pretty boring, but Tsukki was waiting for me outside my classroom so we could walk to lunch together. The whole team was already there, chatting and eating like usual. I sat down next to Kageyama and pulled out my food, Tsukki sitting down on the other side of me. 

"How are you guys feeling about the Preliminaries?" Daichi asked the group. 

"We're going to kick their asses!" Tanaka and Noya shouted in unison. 

"What about you two?" Suga asked, pointing to me and Tsukki. 

"I think we're going to do great! We've all been practicing hard lately!" I said, smiling at Suga and the rest of the team. 

"Yeah, whatever," Tsukki added on. 

"Oh come on, Saltyshima! Can't you be a little excited for us?" Hinata asked, his face pouty as he looked at Tsukki. I smirked and nudged Tsukki's side. He glanced at me before rolling his eyes. 

"Go team, or whatever," He said with fake enthusiasm, but it was enough for Hinata. 

"Yamaguchi to the front office, Yamaguchi to the front office please!" An announcement rang over the cafeteria. I glanced nervously at Tsukki, who just looked back at me. 

"What's that for?" Kageyama asked from beside me. I shrugged my shoulders but got up anyway. 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Tsukki asked quietly, but I smiled and shook my head. 

"I'm sure it's just the Principal wanting an update, I'll be back soon," I said, then slowly made my way to the office. 

I pushed open the door and took in my mom standing in front of the main desk, her arms resting on the counter while she spoke to the attendance lady. 

"Mom?" I asked carefully. I felt a wave of dread fill my body as my chest tightened. 

"Ah, Kimiko, finally! I wanted you to be here when I tell the principal to change your name and pronouns. I'm tired of you lying to yourself for attention and decided I'll fix it for you!" My mother said happily. All I could do was stare at her wide-eyed. I felt frozen, paralyzed while my world spun. 

trans Yamaguchi!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara