Oneshot 2: Treehouse

A/n Hia! This oneshot takes place after Wilbur becomes a villian. This is basically if Tommy and Tubbo ran away. Niki also shows up because I want her to.

Tommy POV

The sun was in it's early stages of the day, shining in the sky, the wind blowing. Tommy was sweating as he chopped down the several trees littering the land.

He was on a nice plain covered in oaks and birch, with a larger oak in the middle. He was clearing the area and collecting wood, purposely not cutting down the larger tree.

Tubbo spotted it and wanted to make a treehouse. Tommy couldn't say no, seeing the excited look on his face.

They've been through a lot and he wanted Tubbo to be happy. He looked over at Tubbo and smiled.

Tubbo POV

Tubbo was lieing against the giant oak that he really liked, holding a dandelion. He was waiting for Niki to show up with the other tools they'd need to start building. The plans were nestled under a rock in order to keep them from flying away.

He looked over at Tommy, who was chopping down a birch tree. He grinned.

When he had spotted the tree, he instantly told Tommy. Part of the reason he pointed out the tree was to make Tommy happy.

He knew that Wilbur's betrayal hurt Tommy, and that everything surrounding L'manberg brought him misery, so he wanted to give Tommy sanctuary.

He got up and picked a bundle of red tulips, organizing them in his hand. He walked up to Tommy.

3rd POV

"Tommy?"

Tommy set down his axe and looked at Tubbo, oblivious to the flowers in his hand. "Hey Tubbo. What's up?"

Tubbo awkwardly pushed his arms toward Tommy, offering the flowers. "I picked these for you." Tommy grabbed the flowers from Tubbo's hands and smiled.

"Thanks Tubster!" He set the flowers down and brought Tubbo into a hug. "And you say I'm clingy?" They both start giggling, breaking the hug.

They spent the next ten minutes joking around.

Niki POV

Niki was riding along the river near Tommy and Tubbo, exhausted from her journey. She came with a bunch of equipment and an assortment of sweets.

She got off her horse and tied him to the tree next to her. Grabbing her bag, she proceeded to walk through the small stream, glad the water wasn't too cold even in the hot weather.

Luckily, Tommy had warned her of the river, causing her to bring a waterproof container. The boys probably wouldn't want soaked pastries.

She took off her jacket and shook it in an attempt to dry it off. She sighed and put it in her bag. She looked up to see Tubbo and Tommy laughing in the distance. She headed in their direction.

3rd POV

Niki got closer to the boys before calling out a greeting. "Tommy! Tubbo!" They looked over to see Niki heading towards them.

"Niki! You're here!" Tubbo was excited to start construction on the treehouse. She chuckled and gave Tubbo and Tommy a hug.

"I got a surprise." This immediately perked Tommy's interest. "What is it?" He wanted to know.

"Well, if we're going to be working all day, we're gonna need the energy." She said as she pulled her container out of her bag, revealing the collection of pastries and candies. You could see Tommy's face light up at this discovery. "Niki, you genius!" He practically yelled. Tubbo giggled at the other's enthusiasm.

Niki rolled her eyes before walking towards a tree stump. She layed the box on the stump before lieing on the grass, the boys following suit. She opened the box and pulled out a couple of cinnamon rolls, which she gave to Tommy and Tubbo.

They proceeded to devour the sweet treats instantaneously. She then grabbed a biscuit for herself. They hung out under the sun for a bit before getting to work.

They finished chopping the wood and bringing it to the large oak. They then started basic construction.

By nightfall, they had finished the treehouse and were admiring their build. Happy with the results, they spent the rest of the night stargazing in their new home.

706 words
______________________________________

A/n I'm actually pretty happy with this one! I wanted to write more than 500 words and I wrote 700! Also, shoutout to IamShhyyy! Thank you for following! I appreciate your existence! Also, send me any requests you have.

P. S. Tubbo says, Save the Bees!