𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Hello random person! Thank you for clicking on this book

Hello random person! Thank you for clicking on this book. Really, thank you. I love you so much.

I know a lot of people aren't gonna see this since they'll just skip to the imagines BUT LISTEN UP-

This WHOLE book is just Harry James Potter, why? WELL THERE AREN'T PLENTY OF IMAGINES OF HAROLD PORTER! AND IT PISSES ME OUT.

So if you were expecting all the characters, I apologize but I can make one for you if you want. But I know this book is just gonna get like- 2 reads and that's just my sister and me.

And if my IRL friends read this, get out- just please, get out.

To the people who haven't read the description: Some chapters may include angst, character death, fluff, and smut (which will be in the last few chapters). I will add trigger warnings so don't worry I got you. There may also be foul language in some imagines so watch out for that.

If people actually read this PLEASE SUBMIT REQUESTS BECAUSE THIS ROTTEN MIND CAN ONLY THINK OF THE BIG TEST THAT I HAVE NEXT MONTH AND HOT HARRY POTTER BOYS!

You can submit requests in DMs so if you want to request, hit me up in the DM section.

This is also my first imagine book! I'll try to make it sound as good as possible and learn from the imagines I've read.

Don't be a ghost reader, because like, no. It's annoying, and I hope you burn xoxo

And if you know me, YOU KNOW I LOVE MEME AND HARRY POTTER CRACK! So it's kind of hard for me to at least sound serious in imagines and not plug in some memes. Even in sad scenes, I make them funny, but I'll try to make it up to your expectations!

Here's how you submit requests:

1. [blood status]

2. [Hogwarts House]

3. [genre; for example romantic, angst, etc.]

4. [description/plot]

And that's about it. If you want to add something, feel free! I don't mind. Request what time you want, I don't sleep anyways.

ALSO, Y/n character traits will be based out on me, so if you say she's a Mary Sue you're basically calling me perfect, yeah Regina George better watch out 😼

Now I don't know if I sound like a mean girl- AND NOW I'M PANICKING IF YOU GUYS THINK I'M A MEAN GIRL IN REAL LIFE (I'm not mean, just self-confident so it's over for y'all) 

But don't worry I won't make Y/n a Mary Sue, I promise. I DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO GET BAD REVIEWS! (Edit: I was editing my imagine before publishing it and I almost made (Y/n) a Mary Sue for a second there-)

Yeah, and that's all, I hope you enjoy this fanfic and hope you have a good day!