The Hero of Kalos in Vaniville

In Vaniville town.

Arriving, the group appeared in front of a house with a Ryhorn out front. Bonnie realized where they were as the others became confused.

"Ash, are we in Vaniville?" Bonnie asked

"Yes we are." Ash said catching his breath from the travel. "I'm sure you want to see Grace again, as do I."

"Ash are you ok?" Dawn asked seeing his unsteady breathing.

"Yes, I normally don't travel with four other people, just need a sec." Ash said panting. Soon the group walked to a door, Ash with his hood over. Knocking a woman the same age as Ash's mother. She was Grace Yovvene, Serena's mother. She looked at the little group before recognizing Bonnie

She gasped before hugging the life out of the little girl. A voice could be heard.

"Who is it Grace." A manly voice said that Ash recognizes, Meyer, Bonnie's father.

"Come here Meyer", Grace said pulling Bonnie inside, the group followed in and stood to the side. She is here look, Grace said showing Bonnie to the older man. Meyer dropped the cup in his hand and ran to the girl.

"Oh, my Bonnie", Meyer said hugging the girl. Ash was to the side and clenched his fist knowing that Clemont did this. Kaitlyn saw this and hugged his leg.

"Thank you I need that". Ash said petting the girls head. She giggled, causing the room to look at her.

"Who are you?" Grace asked, but before anyone could answer someone walked in. She had blue hair with a Glameow next her.

"MOM!!!" Dawn said seeing her mother.

"Dawn what are doing here?" Dawn's mother asked.

"I came here with a friend", the teen replied pointing to the hood wearing Ash. He sighed before pulling it down and waited for the scream.

"No, way." Meyer said looking up after releasing his daughter. Pikachu jumped of his masters shoulder and ran to Johanna and hugged her, happy to see an old friend.

Grace walked up to Ash and pulled him into a hug, crying softly. Ash patted her back and hugged back. Kaitlyn stood behind him before tugging at his cloak, confused. Ash let go and bent down and picked up her and hugged her. She was being reminded of the same thing that happened at the Maple's house.

"Kaitlyn this is Grace, she is a old friend of mine." Ash said holding the girl. "The big man over there is Meyer, he is Bonnie's Daddy and that woman is Ms. Berloz, Dawn's mother."

"Ash who is this". Grace asked looking at the little girl.

"This is Kaitlyn, I'm taking care of her. Her parents were killed and she had no where to go." Ash whispered into Grace's ear, not wanting to hurt the little girls feeling.

"I can hear you Daddy." Kaitlyn said pouting. "I'm fine, I have you", she said hugging Ash.

"Daddy", Grace said looking confused

"That is what she calls me." Ash said sitting down on the couch.

"Wait, Serena, oh my gosh she will be so hap-" Grace started but was stopped.

"No", Ash said sternly, surprising everyone in the room.

"But why Ash she was devastated when you disappeared." Meyer said

"She is perfectly fine, I saw her a few days ago." Ash said coldly. A pokeball opened and out came one of Ash's newest pokemon, Calem's Absol. The pokemon looked around before seeing Grace and he went wide eye and hid behind Ash quickly. "Oh, Absol what is wrong?" Ash asked softly looking at pokemon.

I'm sorry, that lady was often with Calem, I thought she was his mother. Absol said looking down.

"Well, you don't need to be afraid, this is Serena's mother." Ash said as Absol looked up in surprise. He walked over to Grace and rubbed her leg. Ash laughed as Grace asked.

"Ash what is going on, have I met this Absol before?" Grace asked as she bent down to pet the disaster pokemon's head.

"Yes, that was Calem's." Ash said as Grace looked up and was about to say something, but Ash stopped her. "He was abusing him and other pokemon. I stopped him and they decided to join me." Ash said as Absol looked down.

"Oh. I'm sorry." She said petting the pokemon.

"Anyway, back to a different matter, Mom what are you doing here?" Dawn said looking at her mother.

"Oh, I've known Grace for years. When you told me about that tournament, I came to Kalos to surprise you, but you found me first." Johanna said giggling.

"Well ok", Ash said before turning to Meyer. "We came here to get Bonnie her starter, I stopped here to see Grace. You coming?"

"Why would I not?" Meyer said. "Come on I can't wait to see my baby girls first pokemon." Bonnie pouted while Max was giggling on the corner. Ash smiled and started to get up, bit Kaitlyn stopped him.

"Can I stay here, like at Mrs. Caroline's house?" She asked as Ash looked up to the two mothers.

"Sure I don't see why not." Grace said picking up the little girl.

"Thanks well be back in a little while. Be good ok." Ash said to the girl.

"I will be." Ash and the group walked out the house. "Bye Daddy." She said waving. He waved back and continued walking with Max, Bonnie, Meyer and his pokemon, Dawn decided to stay and talk to her mother. His hood up so no one recognizes him.

They arrived in Lumios City and walked by the Tower. Ash looked up and remembered the time he jumped from it to save his best friend. He pet the little mouse and continued walking until they reached the Sycamore lab. Opening the door revealed a person they didn't want to see.

"Oh, Hello Meyer." Said the winner of the Kalos league Ash lost. Alain