CH.6: Hi Master, Bye Master

The man was originally standing at the edge of the valley, but in the blink of an eye, he surged forward and arrived at the central area.

"Inch Reduction." He Wei's pupils shrank and he mumbled to himself.

Inch Reduction was an almighty skill that can only be mastered by a great god of at least the nascent soul stage, and even he was unable to even touch the skill. In other words... this person was at least at the nascent soul stage, or maybe even as far as the god stage.

They're far from even being on the same level to resist this person.

The man didn't spare a glance for the four great sect elders, instead he stopped in front of Lin Zhizhi, collecting back his protective golden light, allowing the people present to finally see his appearance.

Black hair purple robe, facial features beyond compare, sword-like eyebrows slanting up to his temples, and penetrating eyes as black as ink, faintly emitting a violet light. His appearance was outstanding, yet severely cold—-a different type of cold compared to Lin Zhizhi's current image, the man was reminiscent of a frozen purple sea above the nine clouds, deadly and bleak.

At the moment of his appearance, all the elders present tried to use their divine sense to probe his existence—-but to their astonishment, this person didn't exist, and could only be seen with the naked eye. Within their divine sense, they were only able to feel a film of nothingness.

This was more evidence of the man's cultivation, signifying he's already been integrated with the laws of heaven and earth.

The uninvited guest first materialized, then continuously stared at Lin Zhizhi, not uttering a single sound.

Old Ghost Demon Lu couldn't hold his breath at first, just wanting to step forward and interrupt this person, but was blocked by Immortal Yuntian's hand. He frowned at Immortal Yuntian, who's always liked to be pretentiously mysterious, showing a rare expression of tension and unease.

Simultaneously, Immortal Yuntian whispered in his ear, "Don't make a noise! Don't tell me you still haven't realized this person's identity?"

After his words, Old Ghost Demon Lu churned his mind and closely looked at the man, trying to compare him one by one to impressions in his mind, but still ended up with no answer. Just as he wanted to voice his confusion, he suddenly caught a glimpse of He Wei's expression, which at first was just like confronting a mortal enemy, currently sporting a look of fanatical worship—-wait a minute, worship?!

If he remembered correctly, that person has always been He Wei's idol?!

Figuring out the man's true identity, Old Ghost Demon Lu heaved a long sigh of relief, gratefully glancing at Immortal Yuntian—-if he wasn't interrupted in time, he would've been sprawled on the ground unable to move right now. 

After his fear passed, Old Ghost Demon Lu finally got a rough understanding of the current situation, putting down his worries.

—-Previously, just when Lin Zhizhi left his illusion, within the flying palace, the four great sect elders were in a fierce dispute over who could have Lin Zhizhi. The struggle for Lin Zhizhi only came to an end when Haoran Gate said they'll willingly give up ten million spirit stones each to the other three sects, and give up one-tenth of the profits when the Secret Land opens up a year later.

But who knew just when Haoran Gate's old man gratifyingly watched Lin Clan's young master in delight, an unexpected piece of news shattered his smile.

In the letter, his martial uncle stated Lin Zhizhi was already selected by a teacher, and to have him give up the idea of accepting Lin Zhizhi as a disciple.