CH.18: Ten Thousand Swords Cave

Watching Feng Qin's fleeing back disappear in an instant, Lin Zhizhi had no intention to stop him.

The black-haired youth swept a glance at the scattered outer disciples around him, pursed his lips, and searched for a gap to leave.

At this time it was evening, many disciples coming and going, and Lin Zhizhi and Lan Zhen themselves were extremely eye-catching individuals——Lan Zhen by his family, and Lin Zhizhi by his face——their gathering at the entry steps attracted many onlookers.

Lin Zhizhi's addition to Luo Xianjian's outer sect was extremely low-key, usually keeping to himself and coming and going alone, and apart from the rumor spread between martial sisters that "there was a new astonishing-looking martial brother" he didn't cause much of a ripple. But just now he returned with Feng Qin, and the image of Feng Qin attacking Lan Zhen in a fit of rage was fully captured by the disciples. Onlookers who didn't know the truth set off in a frenzy of discussion......

#Wow, the birth of a new love triangle?#

#The infamous young master of the Lan Clan tried to bully the new younger martial brother, but once burned by the younger brother's dao companion he didn't dare let out a fart——hey this younger brother is so good looking, don't know when he entered the sect, but does anybody know his name#

#It seemed that the main focus was wrong......? Eh, doesn't matter, good looking was good looking#

——These groundless rumors circulated among the outer sect disciples, and Lin Zhizhi had not heard of them at this time. After cleaning up the Guinea Pig Beasts, he went back to search for his Shizun with the basic sword skills he felt he had fully mastered.

Xuan Hua rested his chin as he sat in front of the water mirror, watching his little disciple walk towards the courtyard hall, but thinking of the little phoenix's feelings towards Lin Zhizhi——the two people's acquaintance flashed through his mind, and Dao Zun Daren lightly thinned his lips: children playing house. He then put Feng Qin to the back of his mind, turning to the water mirror and enlarging to show his little disciple's slender hands, his thoughts turning to to the sword bought at a miscellaneous store used to clear away the Guinea Pig Beasts, feeling that this sword didn't suit him at all.

Dao Zun Daren muttered to himself for a moment, and right before Lin Zhizhi walked into the temple hall he severed the water mirrors live broadcasting, and said to the small disciple who was walking towards the entrance, "Come to the mountain back."

Lin Zhizhi listened to his words and came to the mountain back. Xuan Hua stood upright with hands folded behind his back, robes fluttering, watching the purple bamboo forest in front of his eyes, cool breeze caressing the drifting leaves.

"Shizun." Lin Zhizhi stopped at the narrow entrance, opening his mouth.

Xuan Hua looked back, raised hands motioning for Lin Zhizhi to come to the front, "Finished practicing?"

Xuan Hua said this without head or tail, but Lin Zhizhi knew that his master was asking about the Basic Sword Formula, he took the bamboo sword out of his space ring, drawing a sword pattern, "En, show it to master?"

The moment the bamboo sword came out, the bamboo forest in front of them seemed to become like a spirit, letting out a rustling sound, as if welcoming Lin Zhizhi's return.

Xuan Hua's voice was cold, "Already at transformation?"

Lin Zhizhi was stunned, although his heart swelled, he didn't dare boast in front of his Shizun, "Disciple dares not to speak wildly."

Xuan Hua was dissatisfied with his modesty, "The road of cultivation is inherently in defiance of the natural order, how can there be nonsense?"

Dao Zun's whole life was against the heavens, experiencing nine days of black thunder and not retreating, forging ahead in the face of difficulties and coming on top, unyielding to a hundred deaths, never giving up his conviction. The "wood shown to the forest rain and wind will be destroyed," that teaching of concealing one's strength and biding one's time was completely denied by him——his disciple, he will be unparalleled in the entire world!