CH.10: Beat a Small Fry Comes Another Small Fry

As the invisible head of the four great sects, Luo Xian Jian had always been very lively.

Not to mention that yesterday, Master He Wei brought new disciples from this session of Disciple-Acceptance Conference, injecting fresh blood into the Sect. The disciples who're now promoted to seniors were extremely happy, because now there are people they can friendlily negotiate with—negotiating who'll sweep the floors and do the sects junk chores. The Outer Sects teaching elders were also very happy, finally, there were new students to teach.

On the second day of the new students' arrival, the disciples who came to listen to the Qi Refining course were surprised to find one more person by the window.

He was similarly wearing the sect's uniform, the corners and cuffs of his white robe engraved with the spiritual sword on the sect gate, yet, compared to others, he wore it beautifully. He sat in his seat by the window, gazing out into the horizon with his chin resting in his hand, seemingly in a world of his own, outside of this clamorous classroom. Although his face couldn't be seen, just by looking at his temperament you could tell he was the young master of an aristocratic family.

"This person...... who is he?" Noticing him, a new disciple elbowed his companion by his side, "I didn't see him among the new students ah, and yesterday too."

The companion also curiously stared at the person, "I have no impression either...... Maybe an elder's disciple ran out to listen to a class ba.""......"

That person, of course, was Lin Zhizhi. Lin Zhizhi almost stayed up all of last night, and before the sky even cracked a light, he got up and headed to the Luo Xianjian he'd always dreamed of. While it was still early, he strolled around like a frozen chicken.

Luo Xianjian didn't disappoint him at all.

Whether it be the environment, or...... the breakfast.

You couldn't say Dao Zun Daren was someone who only breathed wind and drank dew, living the life of an immortal—his food was only spirit vegetables and fruits, rare meat and fish. Country to what one might expect, this caused Lin Zhizhi immense pain and suffering—-as the Lin Clan's young master, he usually adopted the tactic of "no meat, no joy." If you don't eat enough meat, how will you have the strength to cultivate?

Su Yu knows this very well. Once, in order to cool his childhood sweetheart's temper, he traveled thousands of miles and all the way to the secular world's most famous roast chicken shop and secretly bought a roasted chicken to make Lin Zhizhi happy.

So when Lin Zhizhi saw Lun Xianjians sumptuous dining hall, he finally put his little heart that was worried about having no meat to eat. After eating some meat buns, he took Xuan Hua's token to the elder martial brother in charge of the Outer Sect to get the sect uniform. He then went to the Qi Refining classroom and waited for class to start.

Other peoples' comments about him failed to attract Lin Zhizhi's attention. With yesterday's tragic scene of weak legs due to Shizun's approach, Lin Zhizhi intended to cultivate his worldly mind, unable to be moved by anyone.

Today the one in charge of the Qi Refining disciples was an elder surnamed Zhao, who's cultivation level was at Core Formation, known to be notoriously harsh. After his arrival, almost all the disciples in the Qi Refining class listened in complete silence.

"The Qi Refining Stage is still the early level of cultivation, just stepping onto the threshold of cultivation. But, this stage can be said to be a small accomplishment, thus completing this change is very difficult."

"Most of you are above the seventh level of Qi Refining, thus you need to start preparing for building your foundation. You must not ignore condensing your spirit, sometimes the depth of the spirit can determine the outcome of a competition or your life......"