CH.12: Going Down

Feng Qin dragged Lin Zhizhi through a whole department of bad things about Lin Zhizhi, and when he finally let his little mouth rest he suddenly thought of the previous matter, then asked Lin Zhizhi, "Why are you on this mountain?"

Lin Zhizhi hesitated for a moment whether to tell his true identity, but looking at the young boy's longing eyes and the malice still lingering in his ears from the boy towards 'Lin Zhizhi,' he felt that if he revealed his identity now he might hurt this child's little heart, so he replied vaguely, "I'm came here to train my sword."

The little shota gave an "Oh," then sat up straight in his arms, small face tense, "Then when you're training your sword, come find me to watch you practice, ok? I'm very quiet, and won't disturb you. Oh right, who are you? Sword Sect disciple?"

Lin Zhizhi sweated, "Truthfully, I don't come often......"

"How long have you been here? Why didn't I see you at first? Have you ever run into that Lin Zhizhi, he didn't bully you did he?" But Feng Qin wasn't listening to Lin Zhizhi at all, immersed in his own world and talking non-stop like a machine gun.

Feng Qing was young and didn't yet have the ability to distinguish right from wrong. When he heard Lan Zhen tell him how Lin Zhizhi was an evil tyrant who bullied his cousin, naturally he didn't question anything. The image of the villain was already finalized, then he met the real Lin Zhizhi, and because the real him and the bully image was so far away, he didn't link the two people together.

His mind was filled with the image of Lin Zhizhi bullying the person in front of him, and he clenched his small teeth tightly, hating that Lin Zhizhi wasn't right in front of him, so he could make him experience first-hand just why the Phoenix Clan's Origin Fire was so red.

"I haven't met him." Lin Zhizhi lifted the dough's red cloak and carried the ceaselessly struggling little shota out of his arms, then clapped his hands and stood up, "Alright, can you go down the mountain by yourself?"

Separated from the youth's embrace, the newly awakened to love dough wasn't happy and pouted, jumping up severely times to lie back...... pity that the other party didn't cooperate, not grabbing him. Hearing Lin Zhizhi's question, Feng !in shook his head, "You send me."

—Send you? And listen to you talk smack about me the whole journey? Farewell.

Lin Zhizhi firmly refused, "I still have some things to do, you should go down the mountain by yourself."

Feng Qin didn't know anything about the youth, but he knew that if he walked away now he might have to spend the rest of his lifetime looking for someone. No matter what, he didn't want to go, acting pitifully, "My body still hurts a little, what if I have an accident halfway through?"

Small dough bun face, with skin as white as snow, raising his head to speak and the flame between his eyebrows magnificently burning like a flower.

Lin Zhizhi could tell at a glance if he was really hurt or faking the pain, and wasn't moved at all—honestly speaking, as an experienced person, he was also like this when he was young, acting spoiled to shirk practice, but most of the time he would be dissuaded by Su Yu.

"Then I'll go find someone to come up the mountain and pick you up."

Feng Qin hurriedly shook his head at this, dismayed, "Can't you hold me for a little while longer?"

Lin Zhizhi patted him on the head, ruffling Feng Qin's neatly coiffed hair.

—If ordinary people wanted to do this, before they even get within two feet, Feng Qin would jump up and immediately curse. But because it was the youth's hand, not only did he not feel bad, but also wanted the other person to touch some more, and not just touch the head but better...... better touch a little lower......