CH.16: Identity Exposed

Feng Qin toiled through a whole night under the tutelage of his old man, happily cupping his big face full of confidence that he'll be able to make the youth see his heartfelt intentions in the roasted chicken. 

He waited on the small path for about one shichen1, watching the mountain scenery from dawn till early morning, until finally his eyes lit up and found the young youth slowly walking towards him, and he immediately leapt out.

Lin Zhizhi looked at the grass by the roadside, and suddenly from the underbush leapt out a small dough bun no different from yesterday——because he was studying the blazing roasting skills, he forgot to change his clothes. He looked at himself with a mixture of pride and shame, and couldn't help but sweat a little.

Besides just teaching roasting skills last night, Feng Shuang also taught his stupid son necessary skills to chase the daughter-in-law: such as you must let your future dao companion see your powerful and domineering side, thus you can leave your influence in their heart; and you must also adhere to them in every single possible way, your face must be thick, to let them get used to you......

Feng Qin heard that he expressed goodwill properly, and lifted his fist above his head and was determined to quickly recover his sweetheart and bring him back to Xumi Realm to show his father. So much so that when he was waiting he deeply thought that his left side of his face was more handsome, so he will appear with the left side of his face——except that when he heard footsteps he immediately burst into disorder, throwing himself out and seeing the youth's black hair, and could only chokingly stammer out one sentence:

"We, we meet again......"

"......"

"That, I went back to practice yesterday, and already can roast a delicious chicken, and I'll roast it for you later." Feng Qin spoke to here, and his mood brightened up, "It's very good!"

Lin Zhizhi didn't quite understand Feng Qin's obsession, and only thought that the child was too idle. He looked at the other's head plus or minus——en, to be precise only plus——favorability value, and thought about finding a chance to reveal his identity. In the past, he thought that he had casually recused a little dough bun, and that they wouldn't meet again in the future, so he didn't reveal it to prevent trouble. But who would've thought that this child would become even more sticky...... It seemed that now there's too little homework ah. When he was his age, he was caught tightly by father Lin, forcing him to build a foundation every day with Su Yu.

Seeing that the black-haired youth didn't comment and rubbed his nose, starting his legs to walk up the mountain, Feng Qin blindly followed suit by his side, chattering and asking all sorts of questions through the whole journey, occasionally receiving a few perfunctory response from the youth, making him extremely happy.

In the days to come, Feng Qin occasionally recalled the past, only to find that this period of time was the most nostalgic for him, that even the Guinea Pig beasts were lovely.

He didn't know what kind of magical power this person had, but just that he wanted to always accompany them by their side. Nothing else mattered, just looking at him made him happy.

——Feng Qin watched Lin Zhizhi like this, and on top of a crystal, another person was also dimly watching them.

Xuan Hua rested his chin on one hand, long hair hanging by the edge of the water mirror, bearing matchless, watching the little phoenix passionately staring at his little disciple with an indescribable expression. 

Seeing this appearance, the person near him almost spluttered out a "pu", one hand slapping the chessboard in front of them, shaking the black and white pieces to the ground, "I didn't expect that you unexpectedly accepted a disciple, and was even secretly peeping at people, it's really not like you."