imagine | hoshi

♡♡♡
imagine you having to "remind" hoshi about his tiger agenda
♡♡♡

you woke up to find yourself wrapped up in soonyoung's arms, only to find yourself come face to face with his cute sleeping face.

the soft glow of the sunshine that poured through the window highlighted his features even more, reminding you of an angel. your angel.

"jagiya~ wakey wakey~" you softly called out, gently pinching his chubby cheeks.

soonyoung slowly rubbed his eyes as he shifted around, his eyes slowly getting adjusted to the light.

he smiled as soon as he saw you, and sat up, pulling you up in a hug as well. he just stayed in that hug for a few minutes, until you couldn't help but giggle and got him out of bed.

while he was cooking breakfast in the kitchen, he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist, and you laid your head on his back, trying to fall asleep again.

you snuggled closer to him and wws definitely not letting go anytime soon.

"jagi, i need to move," soonyoung said gently. you whined and stayed there, pouting.

"aww~ come here," he turned around and engulfed you in a hug, such that your face was buried in his chest.

"i love you so much, jagi~"

"...shouldn't you be saying horanghae?"

"jagi!!"

"yes, yes i love you too my tiger,"