imagine | s.coups

mommy"

"mommy"

"mommy wake up~"

you smiled and opened your eyes as you met your 5-year-old daughters' adorable face.

"im awake, darling," you giggled and cupped her cheeks.

"can we go to the park today, mommy? i wanna play with my friends!" Na-Yeon whined. "okay, okay. go brush your teeth first, honey!"

at the park

"okay, now don't talk to strangers and be careful while playing, okay Na-Yeon?" you reminded her as you brought her closer to the playground.

"yes, mommy!! bye!" she laughed cutely as her tiny hand slipped out of yours as she happily ran to her friends.

you stood there by the playground for a while, smiling as your daughter had fun until you suddenly felt two pairs of arms wrap around your waist.

"hey baby, i'm sorry i'm late. i got caught up at work as the manager wanted to see me." seungcheol said, resting his head on your shoulder.

"hey darling, it's okay. work's important." you smiled and turned around to peck his lips.

you found a bench nearby so you to sat there and talked about your day as you watched Na-Yeon play.

Na-Yeon was happily playing on the slide with her friends, but the sight of her father caught her eyes as she said goodbye to her friends and ran to her dad.

"daddy!!" she screamed and jumped onto seungcheol's lap. "Na-Yeon! oh, daddy's so happy to see you!" he said, hugging the little girl tightly.

"yeah! you made mommy and i wait for really long, you know?" she huffed and crossed her arms while she pouted.  "aww, daddy's sorry, okay? how about i get you some bungeoppang?" (korean fish-shaped red bean pastry)

Na-Yeon's eyes lit up instantly and jumped off her father's lap onto the floor. "yes, daddy! pleaseee~" she dragged both of you of the bench with her little arms.

"okay, let's go, honey." you smiled at her  while seungcheol carried Na-Yeon in his strong arms. "let's go, my two angels." he smiled and kissed Na-Yeon's forehead making her giggle before he held your hand.

the three of you walked out of the park while laughter filled the air. you were so happy to have such a happy family and you couldn't ask for more.

dang i'm soft-❤