imagine | mingyu

you and mingyu laid in bed comfortably, the soft blanket wrapping around the both of you as you silently read your book, while he scrolled through social media.

it was a peaceful silence, but honestly, mingyu was really bored and couldn't sleep, so he wanted to "spice things up". he quickly put his phone aside, burying his face into your neck.

"love~" "yes?" "i'm bored..."

you kinda rolled your eyes playfully before closing your book and throwing it to the edge of the bed.

"and what do you want me to do?" you smiled while pushing his face away from yours as it was uncomfortably close.

"probably prepare some snacks and drinks, AND clean up the house a little...?" he smiled sheepishly followed by a nervous giggle.

"what the fu-..." he quickly placed his index finger on your lips to stop you from cursing. he shook his head in fake disappointment. "coz i may or may not have invited all the members who are awake to have a slumber party in our apartment,"

"KIM MINGYU IT'S 12AM WHO'S COMING OVER?!" "well i said everyone whose awake so...yep! all twelve of them!" he actually said it in an innocent tone which really, really set you off.

"KIM MINGYU WHAT THE HECK?!"

"shush, shush now, and stop calling me by my full name. they might be coming any moment so let's get ready!"

"SO THIS IS HOW YOU WANTED TO 'SPICE THINGS UP'?!" but before you could even slap him with your pillow, you heard the doorbell ring.

"KIM MINGYU WHY ARE THEY HERE ALREADY?!"

"coz i may or may not have texted them about half an hour ago?"

"KIM MINGYU I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!!"