imagine | mingyu

♡♡♡
imagine the love of your life proposing to you on the beach
♡♡♡

"darling...pleaseee just tell me where we are going~?" you begged mingyu as he continued to drag you by your arm.

"nope. and you better keep that blindfold on, yeah?" you could imagine his smirk even though you couldn't see anything. so you kept quiet and followed him to wherever he was bringing you to.

you suddenly felt your shoes become sandy as you wiggled your toes in attempt to push them out of your flip-flops. is this the beach...?

right then stopped as mingyu halted. he placed his hands on your shoulders and stood behind you, untying your blindfold.

your eyes met with the beautiful sight of the beach and the sunset, with candles lit on the sandy ground in the shape of a heart. "oh my gosh! mingyu!" you gasped in shock.

"do you like it jagi~" mingyu smiled like a child. "do i like it? i love it!!" you squealed in happiness.

before you could even process what was happening, he brought you in the middle of the heart-shaped candles. and...he kneeled down on one knee.

your eyes lit up in joy/shock/disbelief and a mix of emotions came over you and you just stood there like a statue.

"dear y/n, the love of my life. thank you for being there for me whenever i am down, encouraging me, and making all of my happy moments. i never knew how i managed to get someone like you, so loving and so caring. i promise i will do the same for you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you so that we can make memories together. will you marry me?"

"y-yes!! yes, of course!!"

he took the ring and placed it on your ring finger, and stood up and smiled at you. "thank you, y/n," he hugged you tightly as a few tears escaped your eyes and you hugged him back.

"i love you mingyu. for the rest of my life."

and there you rested in his arms, only the two of you in this world.❤