imagine | jun

♡♡♡
imagine meeting a mysterious stranger at a club...
♡♡♡
warning: suggestive

the loud music rocked the whole club and sent vibrations through your body. the strong alcohol smell wrecked your senses and the overwhelming amount of people made you feel even worse.

"i'm just gonna go sit there, okay? enjoy yourselves!" you told your four friends as you pointed to the empty corner.

"what? why don't you come and have some fun? we just came here!" your friend rosé practically shouted over the music. "no, no i'll pass today. i'm not feeling well," you lied.

"okay then, be careful and don't go anywhere with strangers!" jisoo reminded. "yes, unnie~!!" you said cutely making her smile as she waved and left with the other 3.

you headed towards the table and ordered a drink. you slowly sipped it as you watched and smiled at lisa, who was rocking the dance floor with her epic dance moves.

suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around to meet a handsome guy. "alone today?" he asked as he took a seat beside you.

"no, i came with my friends but just decided i'd pass the "fun" today," you stated matter-of-factly. the stranger nodded before pulling his chair closer to you.

"well, anyways, my name is wen junhui, or you can call me jun." he extended his hand for you to shake. you introduced yourself too and slowly you to started chatting like old friends.

apparently he came with his other friends too but decided to hanging out with them and came alone to have a drink.

jun started coming closer to you and you noticed it. you two were a little drunk already so you went closer to him. after a while of eye contact, he smashed his lips onto yours and kissed you roughly.

he quickly broke the kiss and led you somewhere else before pinning you to the wall. he smirked before kissing you again, full of lust and passion.

jun's arms were around your waist and yours was around his neck, playing with his hair. you let out a moan when he playfully bit your lower lip as he kissed you for a long time.

his hands slowly raised up your dress little by little, but before he could go further, he broke the kiss and grabbed your arm before pulling you into one of the bathroom stalls.

you were a little afraid and jun could see that, but he leaned in close to your ear before whispering, "shhh...trust me, yeah?"

and before you could even say anything, his lips were already working on sucking and biting the soft skin on your neck.

so much for "don't go anywhere with strangers." ;)