INTRODUCTION

Sasuke's POV...

I shifted quickly through the pile of mail. Same old, same old. Magazine subscriptions, junk mail, the newspaper, and the bills.

I slammed the stack of papers onto my kitchen counter, they slowly toppled over one another. A bright, red envelope caught my eye before I turned away.

I picked it, and carefully inspected it. There was no address written anywhere on the envelope, only the words, "TO: THE RAVEN".
I wasn't sure what that meant, or if I was the raven.

I walked over and sat down at my dining table. I opened the envelope and pulled out the letter inside.

It read:

"Dear Raven,

If you are reading this, you haven't thrown out the letter as I hoped you wouldn't.

You may think this is strange to receive a letter from someone you don't remember, but promise me...
We've met.

You may have noticed that this letter didn't have any mailing address, but write me back. Just place the envelope underneath the mat, in front of your front door.

This is where I'll be leaving my letters to you now.

Your Friend, Fox"

Although strange, I decided I would write them back. They mentioned that we had met an knew each other, but I couldn't think of anyone who would go by the nickname "Fox".