Chapter Two- Y/n

"Come on, Y/n!" Harry grinned, pulling me off the couch and into the open center of Tom's living room.
         "Harry I just ate!" I giggled, rubbing my full stomach.
         "That's never stopped you before!" he said, grabbing the stereo remote.
         "Fineeeee," I groaned, letting out a smile at his never-ending methods to get me to do something that I don't want to do.
         "Good, we have to practice for when the clubs open back up," he said with a smirk, making me let out a laugh.
           The others lingered around the house, watching us from where they happened to be. Sam was in the kitchen, putting away the leftovers while keeping his glance on us from time to time. Harrison leaned against the wall closest to us, waiting in anticipation for the dance party to start which always happened to lead to more drinking every time one came about. Tom and Tuwaine sat on the couch, phones in hand, ready to start taping Harry and I's ridiculousness at any moment.
           Whenever we were at clubs, Harry and I were the usual dance partners, partying it up during any song that was played. We always make it a joke to 'practice' before we go out, even though we both know that our spur-of-the-moment dances are always the best ones. Ever since we both started indulging in this common hobby of ours together, we've gotten closer.
            Even when music isn't playing in the house, he comes up from behind, grabs my hand, and spins me out of nowhere. It's something fun that we both love to do so we thought "Hey, let's do it together". He pressed play and as soon as the song started pouring out of the speakers, I let out a groan that was followed by a laugh.
           "Really? This song?" I smiled as he came closer in front of me, giving me a nod.
           "Ok, well, you asked for it." I giggled, starting my array of planned dance moves that went along with the song.
            We both knew this song well, and what it does to me when it plays. It's like a switch is flipped inside of me and it's as if I'm not dancing anymore, but instead my heart is. Ever since it played when we were in a London club sometime last year, the boys take great humor in turning it on at the most unexpected moments to see if I'll go as hard as I did at then, and usually I always do. I guess they see it as an excuse for me to act as insane as they do when they're drunk while I'm always sober.
             As the song grew longer, Harrison turned it up louder and louder, making our dance moves become more vigorous, our blood pumping to the beat of the song. He came in and interrupted, holding out his hand, gesturing to have a turn. I smiled and took him up on it, our bodies dancing as one as Harry stepped to the side, watching us with a grin. Haz twirled me over and over, letting go of my hand as I spun gracefully to the other end of the living room, coming back over and continuing the dance. The song ended shortly after and we were all wearing giant smiles as claps came from the couch and the kitchen.
              "Thank you, thank you," I giggled, giving a dramatic bow. I went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water out of it, leaning on the counter next to it while my heart beat wildly and I slightly panted from the strenuous dance I had just performed.
               "You sure you don't need this?" Sam smiled, catching my attention as I drew the water bottle from my face to where he was standing. He went over and opened the fridge, pulling out two beers. I let out a laugh, coming over and grabbing one.
                "You read my mind." I giggled, popping off the cap and taking a swig.
                "Ah so I see Y/n's taking a page out of our book tonight," Tom grinned, gesturing to the beer in my hand.
                "This is why I don't drink in front of you people," I groaned, letting out a laugh as I took another sip.
                  As the night grew on, like always, the boys became drunker. I guess they decided to ignore all my warnings that I would not put up with a repeat of last Friday, all of us knowing I cared too much for them to carry out my empty threats on letting them deal things on their own after their fifth or so beer. Thankfully, they weren't as wasted this week which was good. They were still sober enough to talk semi-normally and not stumble with every step they took.
              "Let's play a game," Sam smiled mischievously, glancing at me then back at all the boys. Tuwaine unfortunately had to leave for a short business trip and he's the second most responsible one when I'm around so I was left alone with all these idiots, having to deal with them all on my own tonight. But it was nothing I couldn't handle, if we all survived last week we certainly can this week too, I suppose.
             "Ooo ok," I grinned, taking him up on the offer while the other three immediately gained interest.
             "What were you thinking?" I asked, coming over and sitting next to Sam while looking at his semi-glazed eyes.
             "Spin the bottle," he chuckled, making me let out a shocked cough as my eyes went wide in surprise.
             "Well, I mean, there's kinda a problem here," I laughed, taking humor in the obvious flaw in his plan while the others just stared at me in confusion.
             "And that would be?" he asked, folding his arms.
             "I'm literally the only girl here, and we're all friends sooooooo."
             "It would just be for fun! Come on!" he begged, yanking at my arm, knowing I'll fold as I always do.
             "Fineeeeeeeee," I groaned, rolling my eyes while letting out a small laugh.
             "We can use this," Tom announced from the kitchen, coming into the living room as he waved around his empty beer bottle that he literally just started drinking around five minutes ago.
             "I'm so gonna regret this," I grumbled, releasing a smile at their sheer ridiculousness.
             "HARRISON AND HARRY GET IN HERE!" Sam yelled, causing footsteps to be heard rushing into the area.
             "Yeah?" Harry asked with a blank stare covering his glazed eyes.
             "We're gonna play spin the bottle," Sam explained, getting a snort out of his twin.
             "Sam...there's only one girl, and even though I'm drunk I'm not drunk enough to be kissing any of you blokes," he laughed, gesturing to all the males in the room.
             "No, if the bottle lands on any of us and not on Y/n, we'll do heads or tails to see who will get to kiss her instead," he explained while I let out a shocked expression, unable to believe what I was hearing.
            "Wait, there's no way I'm kissing all of you," I defended, freeing a surprised laugh.
            "Oh come on! It'll be fun!" Tom grinned, sitting down on the floor, gesturing for all of us to do the same.
            "No way," I said, trying to stand my ground and not give in.
            "I haven't kissed any of you yet and if I do it'll be too soon," I chuckled, receiving overdramatized looks from everyone in the room.
            "Come on! You guys are like my brothers!" I told them, throwing up my hands to state my point.
            "But we're not," Sam chuckled, nudging me in the side.
            "Just one game, pleaseeee?" he whined, pulling my arm, only to make me laugh against my will.
            "AGH! FINE! You guys are horrible influences," I groaned as the others sat down, forming a circle while placing Tom's empty bottle in the center of it.
            "This'll be fun," Harrison giggled, making me eye roll.
            "Yeah, that's one word for it," I murmured, immediately regretting my hasty decision.