Chapter Six- Y/n

I pulled into my driveway, putting the car in park the second I heard my phone ring. I let out a groan upon seeing who it was, begrudgingly picking up the call.
        "Gosh, I just pulled in, how could you do this much damage in the ten minutes I was gone?" I groaned, leaning my head on the back of the headrest as I kept my eyes on the FaceTime screen.
        "Well, I was just on my phone and came across, some er-," Tom cleared his throat, causing me to eye roll.
         "Spit it out, Tom!" I laughed, wishing he'd go on.
         "Well, here. You'll see what I'm talking about in a second," he said, looking up from the screen to talk to someone else that was in the room, pausing the screen to do something on his phone. Mine dinged a second later with a text containing four pictures and three videos.
         "I'm honestly scared to open those," I groaned as Tom's face appeared back on the screen, giving me a similar expression.
         "Keep in mind that I was drunk when I took all those," he defended as I cautiously pressed the home button, going to messages. My mouth flew open, my brain unable to process what I was seeing.
         "Shocked, huh?" he asked with a small laugh while I just stared at the screen, my eyes glued to the images he sent me.
         "THOMAS. STANLEY. HOLLAND!" I yelled through gritted teeth, wanting to come back over and kill him.
         "HOW DID YOU TAKE THOSE WITHOUT ME NOTICING?!" I gasped, raising my hand up to cancel out what I just said while returning back to the call screen.
         "You know what? I don't wanna know. But you have to swear that no one will ever see those," I threatened, getting a smile that I dreaded in response.
         "Too late," he answered, causing me to let out a massive groan.
         "Great," I yelled sarcastically, throwing my free arm in the air.
         "Well, now you guys have proof that I'm about as responsible as you guys when you're drunk and I'm sober," I facepalmed, wanting to die in a hole.
         "And I'm guessing you're never going to delete them?" I asked in a worn-out tone, rubbing my temples in annoyance.
         "Never. These fangirls are gonna need proof when you tell them you kissed my brothers and I," he chuckled in a mischievous tone, making me wish I was dead.
         "And with those pictures from spin the bottle that Harrison and I sneakily took, there's more than enough proof," he smiled, only causing my anger to rise higher.
        "Well, I suppose we all need some pictures that we're gonna regret. But now, since you guys actually have proof of me kissing you, I'm guessing you can picture it all pretty vividly now," I groaned, covering my face with my hand then running it through the top of my hair in embarrassment.
        "Well, we have the videos too."
        "Oh please no," I said in shock, exiting out of the screen to go into his text, only to sure enough see three videos, two of which containing recordings of the kisses from the night before.
        "I'm gonna kill you and Harrison," I told him in all seriousness, shaking my head at the craziness of it all. I came back to see Tom, who was grinning mischievously at me and the boys who happened to be in the room with him. 
        "You know, when I saw the video of us kissing, it kinda appeared as if you enjoyed it," he teased, making me cringe in anger.
        "Tom, she actually admitted she did in the end of the video!" I heard a voice that I recognized as Harry's from across the room.
        "Oh that's righttttt, I nearly forgot about that," he grinned, both of us knowing fully well that he perfectly remembered.
        "Ok, can we just never speak of any of this again?" I sighed, holding my head in my hand.
        "Can't make any promises," he winked, making me shiver.
        "Anyway, so if the two videos are of...well that, then what is the third one of?" I asked, clearing my throat.
         "You and Harry dancing," he answered while a loud gasp was heard from the other side of the room.
         "You got that on video, mate?!" Harry eagerly asked, coming next to his brother's screen to see me.
         "Hey Harry," I greeted weakly, still cowering in my shame.
         "Mhm," Tom nodded towards his brother, bringing both their glances back to the screen.
         "Well, guys, this has been a blast," I said sarcastically, letting out an unbelieving laugh.
         "But I really should go so I can try to forget all this," I cringed, receiving laughs from the other side of the screen.
         "Oh come on, kissing us couldn't have been that bad," Tom whined teasingly while I rolled my eyes.
         "Well if you guys would just let the memories fade away instead of sending them to me then yeah it wouldn't be that bad," I laughed, running my fingers through my hair.
         "You know we aren't like that," Harry said, making me let out a chuckle.
         "Yet you always stick around, so that says something," Tom added, knowing he made a valid point.
         "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, I'm too good of a friend. I should really work on that," I smiled, all of us sharing a laugh.
         "Well, I'll talk to you later, losers," I said, letting out a sigh as well as a grin.
         "Love ya, sis," Tom chimed while I eye-rolled. 
         "Love you," Harry added, making me groan.
         "I guess I love you guys too or whatever," I smiled, causing them to do the same.
         "Seeeeee we're not all that bad," Tom replied, sharing a smile with his younger brother.
         "Whatever, I'm gonna go before I change my mind," I laughed, putting my finger over the hang-up button.
         "Ok, love, talk to you soon," he grinned, both of them giving a wave as I ended the call.
         "Bye dorks," I said, letting a smile slip.
         "Byeeeeeeee!"
          I hung up, releasing a deep sigh while laughing to myself. I can't believe they got pictures and videos of me kissing them without me noticing it. Even though I was still mad enough to kill Tom, they were ridiculous memories that I knew we'd all laugh at in five years. So I guess that in the grand scheme of things, it's not all that bad after all.
         A small smile swept across my lips as I saved the photos and videos to my phone, immediately putting them in the 'hidden' folder so none of my little cousins would stumble across them while playing on my phone. No matter how much I said I 'hated' them, I loved them more than anyone else in the world. They were always going to be there for me, and I was going to be there for them, no matter what. A bond like ours is meant to withstand the stupid things we do together or else it wouldn't have lasted this long.