Chapter Ten- Y/n

"Here you go, love," Haz smiled, handing me a mug of freshly brewed herbal tea that warmed up my hands with its immediate touch against my skin.
         "Thanks," I replied, pressing my body firmer against the back of the couch. He sat down next to me, giving my back a rub while I took a sip of the hot, soothing liquid.
         "So, what does my little sis want to watch?" he asked with a smile, causing me to let out a soft chuckle that wouldn't kill my throat.
         "I'm not sure, maybe Stranger Things?" I suggested, shrugging my shoulders while placing the cup on the nearby end table.
         "Sounds good, which season?"
         "Three," I answered with a grin, both of us knowing that that one was my favorite. 
          He grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the TV, logging into Netflix right after. As the first episode started to play, I tried to find a comfortable position to lay in but couldn't find any. My eyes fell upon Haz's lap, causing me to let out a small smile. I scooted towards the end of the couch and laid down, resting my head on his knee. I weakly smiled up at him and turned my gaze back towards the screen, letting out a deep sigh.
          A few minutes later, I felt my eyes struggling to stay open. He glanced down at me and must have noticed because he started stroking my hair, telling me to go to sleep. I decided I'd take his advice and give into my exhaustion. I readjusted myself, my head against his stomach. I moved around, not sure what to do with my uncomfortable arms.
         "Hey can you sit up for a second?" I asked, lifting up my head to look at him. 
         "Yeah sure," he replied with a warm smile, immediately scooting away from the back of the couch. I shifted my body and moved so my left arm could wrap around his lower back while I let the other rest on the spot next to where my head lay on his knee.
         "There we go," I sighed as he readjusted back to his previous spot. I moved my head closer to his body to meet my comfort needs, the front of my face feeling the softness of his sweatshirt.
          Shortly after, I fell asleep; even the chaotic sounds of Stranger Things didn't cause me to stir once. I don't think I've ever been this comfortable in my life, I couldn't be luckier to have a best friend like him. The thoughts of our conversation in the guest room last week swirled in my mind right before I fell asleep, and for a second, I wondered what it would be like if he felt different about how a relationship with one of them could "ruin everything". But I was able to force those girlish thoughts out of my mind and wrap my arm tighter around Harrison's back, convincing myself that he was just my best mate, nothing more.