ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪ: ʏ

"Even if I'm scared to be close with you, my heart chooses otherwise..."

Jimin enters his new classroom, slightly nervous to the new people that greeted him as soon as he walked in... Everyone keeps their eye on the latter and it's making him really uncomfortable...

Once he sat on one of the chair near the white board, (since he can't see the lectures clearly when he's in the back) he fished his phone from his pocket and messaged his best friend about his day...

To: Soulmate Tae
Hi Tae! How's your day so far? Do you already have new set of friends?

To: Soulmate PJM
There's nothing to tell for now...
And no, I haven't met anyone yet since everyone is busy with their own business... How's yours?

To: Soulmate Tae
I'm kinda nervous...
My new classmates are quite scary, as if I did something wrong just by coming here...

To: Soulmate PJM
Don't mind them...
Maybe they're just jealous since my best friend is literally an angel that even the straightest men will bend just to date you...

To Soulmate Tae:
I hate you for saying that...
Right now, you reminds me of someone who's literally straight but still continue flirting with me just because he joined our club...

To Soulmate PJM:
Is that who I was thinking?
I mean, did you and Jungkook met again?

To Soulmate Tae:
Yep... And he's giving me creeps...
That guy with a handsome and innocent looking face wanted to share TMI about his sex life and people he slept with awhile ago... I thought he'd be nice and warm, yet he's the opposite of that I swear! Gosh! How did I get attracted to him...

To Soulmate PJM:
Because he's your living wet dream remember? You told me that you wanted to ride him all night until he made you cum, so I guess there's something wrong with your taste if he truly pissed you off like that...

To Soulmate Tae:
Ya! I have a great taste in men, thank you very much... I just hate it when he tries to charm me with his dirty tongue... I'm not his bitch, so he should treat me differently...

To Soulmate PJM:
If you want him to treat you like a queen, then act like one in front of him... Show him what Park Jimin deserves... You shouldn't be an easy target of those people who only wanted is to get laid...

To Soulmate Tae:
You're right... I will never let him treat me as if I'm only good for fuck... If he wants me to be his friend, he should treat me like a normal people...

To Soulmate PJM:
That's right bub!
Anyways, I have to go now... My professor is here and I need to be a good student since he's my brother's old prof...

To Soulmate Tae:
Alright then...
See you later...
Love you Taetae!

To Soulmate PJM:
I love you too Chim...
See you in the cafeteria later...

As Jimin put down his phone, he can't help but to smile a bit... His best friend will always be the first person who can understand his concerns... Whenever Jimin feels bad or worried, he is the one who comforts him even if he's in the other side of the University...

"I'm glad I met him since we were kids... Our fate surely intertwined beautifully, making us grow up together..." Jimin thinks.

His smile grew bigger while staring at his wallpaper, him looking so goofy with Taehyung on the day of their graduation... It's their favorite moment together since both of them received recognition from their old school...

He is too busy reminiscing their old days that he didn't notice the other person staring beside him...

"You look cute in there..." The person remarked.

Jimin turns on the other side, only to find the owner of the voice is no other than the guy he's slightly attracted to...

He gasps. "J-Jungkook-ssi? What are you doing here?! A-are you a dance major too?"

"Yeah... And I'll be happier if my little princess will help me with my second major..." He winks.