ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠɪɪ: ᴏ

"If our love was a movie, then I don't wanna see the ending..."

After the incident in the bleacher, (which Jimin cried a lot after telling the latter about distancing himself) He made sure to meet his friends to tell them what happened...

"Jimin-ah, please don't get mad at me, okay? But I don't think you made the right decision..." Taehyung looked at him with a worried expression. "To be honest, I don't think that you gave him a chance to explain his side..."

Jimin sobbed quietly as he clenched his fist. "B-but that's Jungkook, Tae... H-he suddenly left without telling us what happened... He must be enjoying his life to the fullest that he forgot that I'm also his friend..." He bit his quivering lip. "And have you seen how he change? Gosh Tae, if only you knew how much I wanted to embrace him right there, my heart almost drop after stopping myself in doing what I truly want... Everything hurts when I'm seeing the person I love, or loved since I already moved on..."

Taehyung sipped on his chocolate shake. "Who are you lying to, Jiminie? Me or you?" He clasps his hands on top of the table and stared at his best friend. "We both know that you're still in love with him... That you're just scared that he might leave again that's why you wanted to distance yourself... But gosh Jimin! Why are you depriving yourself with happiness if you can have it now? He came back to fix his mess and I hope you won't turn him down again..."

Jimin wiped his tears as he tried to look around to find Jungkook... Taehyung is right, he should have let him explain everything before he he decide if he should really avoid the latter or not...

"Trust me Chim, you wanted to know the truth... I'm not in the position to talk about it, but it's worth a shot once you heard his side..."

Jungkook didn't went to the cafeteria to grab lunch after his classes... Maybe he wasn't that hungry, but moreover, he promised the smaller that he will give him all the time and space that he need until he feel comfortable to talk to him again... He didn't want to force him on anything, (he learned that on his counselling session) what he needs to do is to prove him that he changed... That the Jungkook now is far better than the guy he once knew...

"I never thought that I would find someone that will push me to change... God! I feel so pathetic whenever I think about the days that I've been acting like a jerk on him..." He uttered to himself while enjoying the weather under a tree. "I wish I could turn back the time and didn't leave him... Maybe now, things would be a lot better..."

He embraced his legs into his chest and rest his forehead... He misses Jimin so much that it hurts... Maybe this is what it feels like whenever he hurt someone who loves him...

"You should have chosen him as your priority before... If you did, maybe you didn't made him cry..." He sighed. "You really are an asshole, Kook..."

Jungkook continue sulking under the tree the whole afternoon... He didn't care about the people around him... He just wanted to have some time to think, but maybe his luck wasn't on his side...

"Uhm, hi?"