ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪᴠ: ʜ

"Am I too late to ask for another chance?"

Several days after Jimin's last conversation with Jungkook, he almost lost it... Although his body can still function well  (thanks to his strong mindset), his heart felt like as if he's dying... Whenever he's in the same class with the latter, he made sure to keep an eye on the door if ever Jungkook would show up, which he never did...

Jimin always wished that he didn't force the taller to change himself... That maybe smoking and fucking around is his coping mechanism whenever he's mad or frustrated about something, yet he asked him to stop and change... So stupid. Now here he is, still hoping to fix his mess, yet he failed... Cause Jungkook stopped going to school without telling anyone the reason...

As days turn weeks...
And weeks turn months...

Jungkook is still nowhere to be found...

And Jimin drastically changed...

Not even his friends can help him overcome his loneliness...

A year later...

Jimin is already in third year college, with little to no time for love or whatsoever, even though his friends are telling him to date and be happy for once...

"Jimin-ah, what do you think about my idea?" Jin smiled while chewing his bag of gummy bears. "Can you be the muse of my short film? You know, we can use your store as our shooting location since it will be perfect for the theme..."

Jimin chuckled softly, "Why it have to be me? I mean, don't get me wrong hyung, you can use my shop whenever you want, but me? I'm not suited to be a muse... I'm sorry but maybe Tae has someone in mind to replace me?"

Taehyung groans and replied, "Nope! I'm not gonna help my hyung to find another muse for his final project... He will definitely criticize them for being 'not too tall' or 'not having clear and unblemished skin' or simply, 'she's not perfect for the role'... I'm tired giving him multiple options that will only end up choosing you..."

Jimin sighs as he looked into the older's eyes, pleading and hopeful... He knew that he can never say no to him... "Fine... I'll do it instead... Do you mind telling me the concept cause I need a headstart..."

Jin grinned in contentment. "Of course... Where do you want to start?"

Jimin gulped... He can't pinpoint exactly what made him nervous about accepting this favor, but he knew that something is up. (based on his hyung's excitement) He just hope that everything would turn out great...

Or so he thought...