ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"When Jungkook met Jimin..."

".....and that's how we started dating..." Jimin smiled as he tried to remember his cute relationship with Jungkook... Just how many years had been since they finally decided to get married and started a family? Although it's not legal to marry someone with the same gender in their country, the two of them still wish to have a formal ceremony in Thailand, where they invited their friends as their witness...

"You little munchkin surely enjoy the story of your parents..." Jungkook joined the two in the couch, placing his four year old son in his lap. "Are you done with your coloring books?"

"Yes Dwaddy! Eclipse finished it already... C-can you buy me another Iron man coloring book soon? Mr. Tony said that we are already friends... And I'm a good boy to appa and daddy, that's why he would play with me..." The younger comically explain while convincing his dad. "Dwaddy please?"

Jungkook look beside his now husband as he was trying to process what his son just told him. "Y-you're friends with Tony Stark now?! Oh my God! You truly are my son! Another Iron Man lover just like me..."

Jimin shook his head as he chuckled. "I can't tell whether I should be happy or not.

The two look into each other first before attacking the smaller with tickles.

"Appa should change hero!" Eclipse exclaimed.

"Then let's make him give up on Hulk and love Tony Stark more!!" Jungkook replied back.

"Ya! That's unfair!! Stooop!" Jimin struggles as they keep on tickling him. "Noooo!"

When the family met Uncle Tae and Uncle Yoongi on their engagement party, Eclipse didn't fail to entertain everyone... He sing and dance and charm all the guests in the ball room... Even Yoongi cooed over his cuteness and Taehyung can't help but to take pictures of them together...

On the farthest corner of the room, Jimin can't help but to watch his son with his uncles... Call him sentimental, but he can't help it but to tear up... His life was designed with so much love and happiness with his husband and son, which made it even better...

"Want some wine?" Jungkook asked.

"You know that I didn't drink right? After you made a promise that you will never drink and smoke, I find those things non-existing..." Jimin smiled.

"Well for starters, you can substitute cigarettes for lollipops, which is great by the way, and wine for apple juice... And drugs? Just stop and rethink about life... It won't do anything good, not even a little..." He stated. "And I always tell that to those people suffering from the same fate as mine before..."

Jimin sighs softly as he intertwined his hand on his husband. He's very proud of Jungkook... He's not ashame to tell people about his experienced in the center, as well as the people who helped him overcome his addiction... He changed for the better after he failed once, and for that, Jimin will always be thankful for...

"Well how about a massage tonight Mr. Jeon? I'll be happy to serve you..." Jimin smirks.

"It will be my pleasure, beautiful... Just don't get mad if things ended up somewhere else..." He whispered to his ear. "Cause you know that I want another Eclipse in our house..."

"Pervert."

Jungkook winks and replied. "But you love this pervert right?"

"I always do..."

The end.