ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪ: ᴏ

"You and I weren't meant to be...
I know it now..."

Yesterday is one of the worse days of his year... Even if he tried to fake a smile or laugh with his Tae and Jin's bickering or even Hobi's antics inside the store, Jimin still feel bad about something... Or everything... He doesn't know...

When he saw Jungkook flashing his new boy toy to everyone, he refused to look anymore... It's not like he has a thing for Jungkook, which he totally disagree... He just hate the fact that the boy stopped talking to him just because of a single mistake, and now, he acted as if Jimin never existed...

So instead of trying, Jimin gave a small smile to the boy before sitting on the other side of the room, which the latter noticed...

Jungkook walk towards him and sat in front of the boy who's now busy reading some recipe book...

"Are you perhaps making brownies?" He grinned. "Can you make it butterscotch and chocolate?"

Jimin looked up from his book, frown visible and lips pressed thinly... "Uhm what did you just say?"

"I said, are you making brownies? Can you do butterscotch and chocolate for me?" Jungkook licked his dry lips. "I can still taste your treats in my tongue and it makes my mouth water..."

Jimin fight the urge to scowl at the boy and just turn the book into another page... "Don't tell me you're hungry again..." He stated. "Why don't you ask your fling to buy you food so that you won't feel hungry..."

Jungkook touches the latter's chin and lift his face up to meet his eyes... "Still mad at me, princess?"

Jimin raised his eyebrow and replied, "And why would I? Even if we're club mates, you and I have nothing to do with each other right? You treat me as if I didn't exist in your life, so why would I treat you any better?" Jimin snarled. "And oh! I'll give your shirt and your hoodie back tomorrow... After that, you can ignore me all you want..."

Jungkook was taken aback upon hearing Jimin's reply... He knew that he overdid his stunt yesterday, but what he's not sure if the smaller saw him fucking someone in the classroom...

"Uhm, by any chance, have you seen me fucking some random girl yesterday?" Jungkook kept his hand on the latter's chin to keep himself grounded.

"And what will you do if I say yes?" He barked. "My gosh Kook! Have some decency next time... You're fucking a girl inside the school premises and you still have the guts to act innocent in front of everyone? Have you lost you mind?!"

Jungkook felt a slight pang in his heart upon hearing Jimin's icy voice... He knew that the smaller has a heart as pure as snow, but the way his words stings in his skin, maybe he had enough...

"Min, listen to me... That girl is nothing... We just fuck around to release some steam... There nothing going on between me and her..." He defended himself.

Jimin only sigh... He knew that Jungkook will try to convince him that his lifestyle isn't wrong, yet the truth is, he is concern about the latter's future... Friends should always have each other's back and convince them to change for the better...

"You know what, fine... I'll make you something to eat after class... Make sure to visit my shop or I won't give you anything, not even a single crumbs..." Jimin teases.

"I knew you won't say no to me..." He pinched the smaller's cheeks and smiles. "Thanks Min... You made my day even better..."