ᴘᴀʀᴛ x: ʀ

"I don't know how but you changed my life completely..."

After their breakfast, (which they mostly talk and less eat) the two boys went to school together, looking so cute with their oversized shirt and hoodie... (Jimin looks like a grade schooler after wearing Jungkook's shirt plus the hoodie that his secretary bought for him) It's quite different from his usual sweater/statement shirts and ripped jeans that he wear to school and work.

"D-do I look that bad? People kept their eyes on me ever since we got here and I'm feeling conscious about it..." Jimin pouts while walking beside Jungkook.

"Don't mind them, they're just jealous..." Jungkook replied in monotonous tone.

"J-jealous?! But why?! I'm not doing anything to make them jealous.." He whines. "There's nothing to be jealous about me..."

Jungkook suddenly stopped walking, making the smaller bumped into his back before facing him... "Didn't I gave you time to use my bathroom awhile ago?"

Jimin massages his forehead while looking at the taller... "Yes you did, and what about it?"

"Didn't you look yourself in the mirror?" Jungkook harshly asked. "Have you ever seen your own reflection before or not?"

Jimin didn't know why Jungkook suddenly asked those questions, but he looks mad... Maybe he did something wrong and that he should apologize to him...

"Jungkook I—"

"Don't you know how beautiful you are?! That if people felt jealousy towards you, then you should be proud of yourself! People with eyes can see you as someone beautiful, even me... So don't ever say that you're nothing..." He held the smaller's wrist and pulled him towards his class without uttering another word.

"Ya Jiminie! Where the heck are you last night?" Taehyung crossed his arms in an interrogating manner. "I went to your apartment to bring food but you're not there..."

Jimin quickly ducked his head and sat beside his best friend quietly. How can he tell him that he slept with Jungkook last night?

"You're not hiding something from me right?" The other questioned again. "Or do you want me to ask Hobi-hyung directly for your whereabouts last night?"

Jimin sighs for the millionth time today... First, people were being mean to him by staring at him as if he's guilty of something... Then Jungkook is mad at him for belittling himself, and right now, he's nowhere around... And then this... He can't believe that he made his best friend worried about him... Oh Lord!

What happened to his plan about not messing up this year? That the only goal for him is to study hard while continuing his passion for sweet... He didn't know that meeting this guy will change his routine...

And that is the scariest part of his story....

Right after his afternoon class, Jimin decided that it's time for him to leave... He's already stressed enough and he doesn't want to add fuel to the fire...

"I didn't see him on our shared class, is he really that mad about what I said? But we're just friends... Or so I thought... He didn't need to feel hurt whenever I talk bad about myself..." Jimin muttered.

He is not in the mood to talk to anyone on that moment, not even to his best friend... So he quickly walk towards to his locker and place all of his stuff...

But what he didn't expect is what he caught in the corner of his eye....

Jungkook is fucking a student from Communication Arts in one of the empty classroom and he never care if someone sees them...

"Why do I care right? Jungkook is just being nice to me because he's part of our club and nothing more... Wake up you stupid!"