ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴜ

"There will never be a time that I'm gonna stop loving you..."

After their entire day in school, Jimin went straight to his candy store... He knew that his hyung will be busy with his dance crew after 6, so he must take over the store after classes to let the older do his other job...

"Good afternoon Hobi-hyung!"

"Oh hello Chim! Good afternoon to you too... How's your first day? Did you enjoy it?" The latter gave him the warmest smile that he always love.

"Everything went well hyungie... Nothing bad happen..."

"Good to know that Chim... Even though I wasn't there to take care of you, Tae and Jin-hyung will do my part..." Hobi replied. "Oh! We had so many costumers today that we're running out of candy apples and chocolate mallows..."

"It's okay hyung! I'll be taking over the store now since I know that you have a rehearsal with your crew tonight..." Jimin walks over the cash register and open it to grab some cash. "Buy some drinks for everyone in my behalf..."

Hobi refuses at first, telling the smaller that it's not yet his pay day, but Jimin insisted... "Your friends are my friends remember? And besides, I wouldn't take this on your salary... I just want you guys to have drinks after your rehearsal, so please?" He pouts.

"Alright... But you will promise me two things..." Hoseok stared at him.

"Okay shoot..."

The latter smiled at Jimin while petting his head. "Promise me that you wouldn't stay late in making candies..."

Jimin chuckled and nods. "Yes dad, I won't... And what's the other promise you want me to do?"

Hobi sighs and pinched his friend's cheeks... "And second, you will let me work a little late on weekends... Deal?"

"Dweal..." Jimin pouts.

It's been half an hour when Hoseok left the store and Jimin is literally going all out in making candies... This is his safe haven... His mom taught him everything that he needs to know in order to make his dream come true... Every child dreams of waffles and tarts and candy canes and colorful marshmallows and trees that bear chocolate and caramel apples... Who can resist lollipops and gummies and chewing gums in different size and colors? Well, not Jimin...

And also the guy who happens to watch him work from the outside...
Yes, Jungkook found the shop in unexpected way, so he isn't considered as stalker...

He wanted to come inside, to help the smaller with those ingredients placed on top of the cupboard. (Which he can't reach) He also look cute whenever he made such cute designs with his molder and spatula...

After several minutes of contemplating his decision, the taller still ended up going inside the shop... Although he wanted to surprise the smaller, the bell on the door signalled his appearance...

"Welcome to the Calico sweets!" Jimin greeted but still busy coating the apples with chocolate and sprinkles...

"Uhm, hi?" Jungkook instantly regretted his decision to greet the latter since Jimin automatically turn around and almost bumped the melted chocolate on his side.

"Jungkook-ssi... H-how did you— I mean, hi!" He blushed. "Welcome to my candy store... What can I do for you this evening?"

Jungkook internally cooed upon noticing the latter in pink apron, with few chocolate stains on it... "Well, I just stroll around this place and saw you in the glass window..." He stated. "Do you mind if I stay here and look around? Maybe I can find something to eat that is less sweet and more like minty..."

Jimin shoot his head in reply, "Not at all... Feel free to look around and see if you have anything you like... But first, can you taste this? I made it myself..."

Jungkook walked towards the counter, smelling the butter and milk and other sweet ingredients that made his mouth water

"What is this? It doesn't look like normal chocolate chip cookies to me..." He picked up some and smells it. "It smells heavenly..."

Jimin giggles. "It's the famous Calico sweets butterscotch cookies... My mom made its recipe, so I'm pretty sure that it's delicious... If you want, you can bring this home... I'll just put it in the box..."

Jungkook munched the cookie on hand, feeling more hungry when the food touches his tongue... "Fuck! This is really good~ If only I notice your store before, maybe I'm a regular costumer now..." He chuckled.

"Here's some milk to partner up your cookies..." Jimin offered. "Why did you decided to go on a stroll tonight? Are you feeling stressed or something?"

Jungkook looked up to him, doe eyes visible. "Well for starters, my ex is literally waiting outside my house, which is really bad considering that my dad is in there..." He sighed. "Then the girl I met this morning is giving me a headache... She messaged me nonstop the whole afternoon and I wanna snap my phone into pieces just to keep it quiet..."

Jimin sat on the other side of the counter, elbow prompted on the top to rest his cheek on his hand. "You sure has a lot of girls to sleep with..."

Jungkook chugged the milk and swallowed the food. "Correction, fuck buddies..." He licked his lower lip. "I don't mind whether it's a girl or a guy... As long as they wanna fuck, I'm in..."

Jimin smiled a little, eyes fixated on the plate. "Why don't you try to commit yourself with someone? You know, just you and that person..."

Jungkook only shrugged. "I don't believe in commitments... Life has so much to offer if you're free and careless... At least getting hookups and flings won't hurt you..."

"Hmm... I guess you're right..." He yawns. "Will you wake me up before you leave? I just need to rest my eyes before going home..."

"I can bring you home if you want..." He offered.

"Well, if you insist then thank you..."