Dragoon Storm💜

Mizuki

I walked in stadium and saw Tyson, max's dad and max talking with each other but couldn't see chief. Maybe he has some research to do. I thought and chuckled to see them posing.

I shooked my head and smiled. They will never change. How cute. I thought happily while looking at them. I then saw Tyson looking here and there like trying to find someone. Must be chief or me. He is really a gem in stones.I thought smiling sadily while looking at him.

I then saw max and his dad going and Tyson went out. I smiled and went out and sat in audience a little away from max and his dad.

But as soon as I sat I heard a familiar cocky voice,"My oh my, now it's like you are the one stalking me rapunzel cause that's we always meet somehow right."

I groaned annoyed and looked beside to see kai with an irritating smirk on his pretty face.

"God why do just hate me so much that I always just had to interact with this DEVIL." I shouted at him.

"My rapunzel now this hurt my feelings. You should not call your master a devil." He smirked.

"WHOSE MASTER HUH?" I shouted angrily as we both argued and one beside me fell down.

"Wow mam you should not speak to your boyfriend like this and please do this couple bickering at home. Here we want to see the match." He said sitting on his seat.

"WHAT EXECUSE ME BUT HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND. " I shouted shocked while pointing to kai.

He looked at me and him and said smirking,"Oh a fiesty one.Man you did a sixer on her dont let gem get away. These are very rare." I looked at him shocked.

"SHUT UP AND GET LOST URRGH ALL BOYS ARE SAME." I shouted angrily as kai smirked.

"Hn, I cant wait for that kid's lose and for my win. And after he lose we will first work on your fiercy attitude rapunzel. No matter how much I prefer the fierceness." I glared at him and pulled his scarf so that our forehead touch.

"Listen to me you Phoenix prince there is something very important for you to put in your so called small brain that I am not your friend, bestfriend, girlfriend, ex, wife etc so please refrain your distant from me alright. " I said glaring.

"Like i would ever want a handful kiddo like you always getting herself in trouble. But I must say with whom you will tie knots with will have quite a life ahead." He spoke as I blushed hard and left him and leaned back in my seat.

"God your so hopeless. Why" I said frustrate as he chuckled but we then be quite as match started.

I looked at him shocked. How is that even possible. I thought shocked but then ray went down.

"Hey where are you going?" Tyson said.

"There is no reason to continue this. There is not a single chance for this short to defeated me and besides his beyblade is broken and according to rules if he couldn't repair it then he will be disqualified. "Ray said smiling.

"What are you kidding?" Tyson said confused.

"He is right kid. You can choose whatever parts you want or I will have to declare ray as winner." "Spare parts but I don't have any." Tyson said disappointed.

"Looks like your in bad luck kid." "Did someone say Spare parts. "We all looked and I smiled to see chief.

"Chief." Tyson cheered and ran to him and hugged him tightly.

I smiled and stood up and shouted,"TYSON CATCH." I smiled and threw defense ring to him as he caught and smiled at me. I smiled as he went away.

"So who do you think will win huh?" I asked kai.

He looked at me and said,"According to my stats I would say ray."

I looked at him annoyed and said,"Oh really huh you just want only tyson to lose so I say tyson."

"Oh..um so yeah the second set goes to Tyson. "We all cheered happily. I hugged kai tightly as he hugged back this time.

"OH MY GOD HE WON I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. " I shouted happily and pecked his cheek as he looked at me shocked. I smiled and stood up on seat.

"Hey it's not safe to jump with these dresses." Kai said looking at my dress.

I smiled and said,"Not my first time." I smiled and jumped down as me and max ran and hugged tyson and chief tightly as we fell down.

"Hey chill a bit guys." Tyson said smiling.

"No way you just won how can we." I said smiling as we all laughed and stood up but then we heard ray said,"Tyson." We looked and saw as ray jumped to us.

"Way to go. That was a good fight. I've never faced the challengers as strong as you. Tyson you were great and I mean that." Ray said smiling.

"Well you are preety amazing yourself ray." Tyson said smiling.

"Really? That's a real compliment. "Ray said.

"Hey cut it out." Tyson said as we all laughed.

"Well looks like you win." Ray said smiling.

"What but we tied-" Tyson said but ray interupted him,"There is no reason to continue this match so take your dragoon to finals." He smiled at me and I smiled back as he went away.

"Ok..uh so it means he forfeits hey come back hete we are not done." Tyson shouted.

"Yes we are." Ray said going away.

"So the finals are set. It's tyson's dragoon vs kai's draunzer. "Tyson looked up as he and kai both glared at each other.