~The Hell's

Lightning thunders outside, the color of bright orange.

The air is humid, as usual. My tank top sticks to my skin as sweat rolls down my temple. Thad takes his seat on my back as I do my twenty-fifth push up.

"Come on, Jabe. Man up, I've seen you do way more then that." He sips on a drink from a local shop, the ice is steaming inside the cup.

I glare at him mentally, "When you stop sleeping with a teddy bear, then and only then, can you tell me to man up."

Henry laughs, sitting on our dads bench press seat. "He's got you there, Thad."

Thad grumbles, keeping his full weight on my back. "Do one hand."

I roll my eyes and with one, full shove. Launch myself high so I can get my hand planted. Putting the other hand behind my back by Thad, I do one handed pushup's. It's harder, obviously, but I'm close to my goal of fifty.

Forty

Forty-one

Forty-two

Forty-three

Thad starts speaking my mind, "Forty-four, forty-five, forty-six."

I roll my eyes, "Thad, please shut up."

Henry gives Thad a look as I get to my fiftieth push up. I take that opportunity to give one last large shove, knocking Thad and his drink off my back.

Thad tumbles to the ground as I jump my knee's to my chest, hopping up and reaching for a towel Henry hands me. My dark brown hair is matted to my forehead and my muscles are tired.

Thad gets up, and snaps at me, "Yeah well don't be such a bitch. Oh wait, you are."

Henry laughs and I smirk. The kids gotta point.

I turn and wipe a thick sheen of sweat off of my forehead and my neck. But it's not enough.

I pull of my tank top, which is soaked with sweat. That's what happens in such humid air of the Hell's.

"Your highness, your father wishes to speak-" My secretary, Charis Harlo, walks in but stops immediately. Her face is redder then the fire of Hell's and her eyes are trained on my defined abdomen.

Henry smirks and says, "Yeah he just got done doing fifty push ups with Thad on his back."

I roll my eyes and grab another towel, wiping myself off. Having sticky sweat all over you isn't fun. "What is it?" My voice is cold and hard, as it always is with people who aren't my family.

She stutters, and for a second I think she's hyperventilating. "Y-Yes. He w-wanted t-to speak w-with you about s-something." She looks up at me, her eyes darker then the usual dark of a Fallen. A Fallen's eyes are dark. Black, brown, dark green and blue, etc.. any colors you can imagine. But I've seen this look on many women, and I'm not in the mood. I never am.

I nod, tossing my tank top at her, she grabs it, not even grimacing at it being soaked in my bodily fluids.

"I'll be on my way. I'm first taking a quick shower."

She nods, staring at me with eyes full of lust. Honestly, it's the usual.

I head to my office's bathroom, strip, and take a shower. Washing off the residue of working out for the past two hours. I lather my hair in shampoo, then conditioner.

I wonder what it is my father wishes to speak to me about. My father has never called on me much, only occasionally. The first time was when I found out my mother was pregnant with Thad, and then the last time was when I learned about required training for my magic. Both, equally important.