Chapter 5

The silence was deafening as everyone stared wide eyed at the cloth in Killua's hand

The silence was deafening as everyone stared wide eyed at the cloth in Killua's hand. Once pure, not a single speck of discoloration on its fabric, now held an etched forevermore stained crimson, dripping and coating the boy's hand, holding the heart of the mass murderer whom didn't even get to touch a hair on the boy's head before he died.

A dark look of satisfaction made its way to Killua's cold sapphire eyes. "I win right?" Killua turned to Bendot who was nothing short of stunned as he stammered over his words.

"Y-yeah ..."

They were the only words the prisoner could mutter without scaring himself into thinking what awaited his fate if he were to make a slip of the tongue and end up like Johanne.

Killua had a sadistic grin on his face. It was desolate of any form of warmth, as cold as the chills that ran from his ivory skin and blanched white hair. "Hey you must be itching for some action since you didn't get to do anything, wanna play with me?" Killua inquired with a ruthless smirk on his face.

The former mercenary shook his head. "I'll abstain."

If he wanted to keep his life, he would be nowhere near that child.

Disappointed, Killua shrugged. "Okay. But remember. If she dies, you will too. But I wont settle for a petty painless death like I just gave this guy." Killua had warned with a chuckle as he kicked the corpse of the now deceased Johanne. Bendot gulped.

What was he supposed to do?

'No wait ... If I kill her I'll be safe in the prison anyway. He's just a kid, he can't get into a high security prison like this one. This is Trick Tower.'

"That's right, you guys don't know. Killua comes from a family of elite assassins." Gon had informed, unphased. "The elitist actually." Aurora specified as a smile made its way to her face once she launched herself toward the boy and wrapped her arms around his neck. Killua didn't wrap his arms back around her but smiled and he pat her back.

As though he were set into this routine mindset, not remembering the other people he was with, were normal, Killua simply wiped his hand against a cloth. "I'm back." The boy had announced as Leorio froze and Tonpa stared at him with a gaping jaw.

He was confused. "What?"

But his look of confusion was replaced with a scowl as soon as Aurora smacked him over the head.

"If you keep hitting me over the head, you're going to give me a concussion!" Long abandoning his cool and quite literal killing calm demeanor, Killua shouted at her. "You said that I was weak and threatened my opponent!" Aurora argued back, tapping his forehead harshly as he suddenly felt lighter. "What the-"

Killua tried to grab her arm, but Aurora skipped forward.

"Anyways, it's my turn now, wish me luck!" Aurora had cut off the boy as she walked onto the platform, merrily and giddily humming a happy tune, purposefully tuning out the other males behind her. "Hey wait a minute!" Leorio and Killua called out for her but she simply kept walking as she faced a nervous Bendot who was sweating beads.