Chapter 19

A month had passed since they began their Ko and Ken training

A month had passed since they began their Ko and Ken training. Each of them were able to sustain Ken for either half an hour or more which led them onto their next piece of training : combat. Aurora's favorite and most efficient was hand to hand.

"Ken!" She ordered firmly as they obliged quickly. "In your current state, your power is fifty and your defense is fifty. So if you fight each other while using Ken, you won't be able to do much damage. What should you do?" She asked. Without a moment's hesitation Gon had blankly shouted out, "Ko!"

"You fool. What if he hits you where you aren't using Ko?" Biscuit had replied to the simple minded boy. Killua raised his hand next. "Use Gyo?"

Biscuit activated her Ken as well. "From your current fifty fifty state, activate seventy power into your fist and the rest of your body at thirty. You can use Gyo to alter your power depending on the situation. This is Ryu!" She demonstrated clearly as they looked in awe.

They had spent the next few hours altering their state as Biscuit shouted out the numbers. This wore them out quickly at the delicate but efficient control they had to have. She ordered them to add this onto their long training menu for thirty minutes a day.

After that, another two weeks had passed and they had been able to spar for longer than thirty minutes efficiently. The progress they had achieved in the span of a mere few months was beyond outstanding. "It appears that you're ready for the final stage." Biscuit smiled at her refined and shining gems.

They tilted their heads. "Final stage?"

"Yes, you will begin training in the individual categories. You're free to train solely in your own category. In the case of an enhancer ... you'd want to focus on your enhancer skills, while training the nearby categories of transmuter and emitter in a balanced fashion. Then you'll master your own category faster." She explained.

They began training in the Enhancer category first; beginning with crushing rocks using a single enhanced one. Only after they smashed a thousand a day using a single rock was when they were able to pass level one. Needless to say, Aurora was not as efficient in this category as the others.

They had to change the power of the rock to one hundred at the moment of impact but while doing that, it was draining their Nen fairly quick, causing the rock to lose its power and also crumble into pieces.

Killua fell backward with a tired sigh. "Damn! I failed!" He grumbled as Biscuit walked over curiously. "What are you talking about? You did pretty good." She praised with a shrug. He sat back up, suddenly energetic. "Okay then, let's move onto transmuter training!" He said giddily as Aurora chuckled. He was such a child.

His hopes were dejected when the words that had left Biscuit's mouth were, "Now, now don't rush. You're only allowed to train one category per day." She said strictly as Killua groaned. She rose her finger up causing Aurora to answer with the number six lightning fast, the two boys following behind with a tie.