Chapter 8

A self wallowing desolate terror in which ate away said person starting with faith

A self wallowing desolate terror in which ate away said person starting with faith. Athazagoraphobia, as terrifying as the word seemed-- the definitive meaning behind it even more so. For the fear of being forgotten or abandoned surpassed that of any other for Aurora. This was her greatest. A fear that had come true yet again.

And down had gone another twine interlocking her woven tapestry with luck.

As obvious as it was to everyone else, Killua and Aurora had depended on each other to the point of borderline separation anxiety. One was completely dysfunctional and the other was left an empty hollow shell. Inanimate objects that could not move by themselves.

Everyone stared at her full of concern as her empty eyes stared out the window of the train as a blank expression made its way onto her face. There was not a single trace of the usually bubbly and friendly girl to be seen. It was like she was ... dull, a doll rising out of the shallow deep end, drenched to the bone, yet not cold at all.

Gon would admit, Aurora was pretty. She really did look like a doll. Porcelain skin, rosy cheeks, a small nose and beautiful, beautiful amethyst eyes that shimmered.

However, that spark seemed to have been chased by the empyrean of loneliness scourging through the nebula of her orbs. Aurora would be prettier with a smile on her face, but such signs of that expression seemed to have dissipated into thin air.

Her appearance looked calm outwardly, stemming from her upbringing of nobility that stuck persistently onto her usual posture-- but on the inside, Aurora was an unstable mess that was descending into a downward spiral. She no longer thought using common sense, heaven, it'd be a miracle if she was thinking at all.

As the bus left the four behind at Kukuroo Mountain with a cloud of dust, Aurora watched, ghostly, as they attempted to push open the doors. It had only taken a few seconds to wear the males down as they let go, panting.

An old man came out and explained that the mechanics of the dozen ton pound door. Aurora looked at the old man before her eyes flickering back to the door.

"Move." The girl demanded simply. With a gulp the three boys and the elderly man created a path for her as she exhaled. Once her eyes snapped open their was almost a purple like aura surrounding her as she pushed open the doors easily.

Masking the fatigue of using Ren, the ability in which Aurora had to output a larger portion of aura than Ten, she could feel the strain settling down on her wrist, rubbing the skin and bone. "Goodluck. I'll be waiting for you all in the mansion." She turned back and said before continuing ahead.

Gon watched her ebony locks sway with the bellowing wind that swept past, carrying away their worries of her being ambushed.

They held no fear that Aurora would be able to defend herself. The look in her eye was one of greed, desperation. Like a wildfire ravaging all in its path. She'd merely be worse off if she had stayed with them watching.