Chapter 33

Aurora rubbed the back of her neck in dismay

Aurora rubbed the back of her neck in dismay. The two teenagers had really done it now. They pissed off Silva Zoldyck, one of the fiercest assassins alive, and they were now paying the price as Aurora slumped against the wall. Killua was talking to Morel a moment ago until their line was cut into by Gotoh.

Despite the girl not even being a Zoldyck, she too, was placed under an alert level 4 along with Killua. Meaning, there were restrictions on the two of them on what they could do and say to outsiders. Multiple butlers were assigned to watch them. If the restriction was violated, they would be captured and sent back to the estate.

Unlike before when she could threaten her way into Kukuroo Mountain, this time, since she was taking Alluka with her, she no longer had free reign unfortunately. There were three restrictions. First, to protect family secrets, they weren't allowed to speak to, or exchange items with any outsiders without permission. Therefore, they weren't allowed to carry any communication devices

Second, they must stay within a one meter radius of Alluka at all times. Easy enough.

Third, they were forbidden from letting any outsiders learn anything about Alluka's power. "I understand perfectly .. so basically .."

The three of them stood with Canary and Gotoh who were to come along with them. "This keeps a leash on us, and we don't have to ask permission every time we do something, right?" Aurora asked as she waved at Canary whom nodded her head. "While we're traveling, I'll let you handle all the arrangements!" Killua said deviously.

"I understand why I'm here, but why is Canary here?" Gotoh asked, staring at the girl. Aurora tugged Alluka into her chest. "Moron! Alluka and Aurora are girls. I can't trust a lump like you to take care of them!" Killua jabbed in this face as Aurora nodded.

That was just a complete excuse that backfired on them as Aurora froze. "There is nothing to worry about. We shall also accompany you. Master Silva did not believe that two butlers would be enough." The elder woman spoke as she stepped closer to them. Aurora and Killua both got chills down their spine. "Tsubone!"

The woman towered over them as she stared them down with her spectacles, causing Aurora to hide behind Killua's shoulder. "We really pissed off your dad. Usually I would find that funny but .." Aurora trailed off as the woman glanced at her. "It's okay. I won't do anything stupid at alert level 4." Killua tried protesting lightly.

"Listen to me, Killua-chan. I'm not as lenient as your father and Gotoh. A single violation and I'll take you home. Nothing will change that. If you resist, I'll knock you out. Keep that in mind. Are we clear?" Tsubone's eyes glowered onto Killua, causing the two to shrink in her presence. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Killua had repeated thrice, not taking her warning lightly.

"That goes for you too, Aurora-chan. Pull a stunt on me like the time you were eight and I'll knock you out. Yes?" The old woman asked in a softer tone, causing the girl to still flinch and nod her head meekly. She had once tried to pull an illusion trick on Tsubone, in which did not end well, because the old woman had ended up breaking out of her feeble illusion rather quickly and Aurora was stuck hanging upside down by the ceiling.