🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁🅽🅸🅽🅴

ZAYN

"Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, no worries."

"Read the instructions, remind him when to go to the bathroom, he'll forget, and does he have his blue bottle with him?" Niall rambled, and I tried to stifle my laugh behind Louis.

"Harry!?" he called out, peeking inside Louis and I's flat where the enormous kid was already settled on our couch.

"It's the cat in the hat
All of our adventures start like that
Wherever you're going
Wherever you're at
The cat in the hat knows alot about
He knows alot about...
He knows alot about....
He knows alot about......

THAT!"

The theme song to Harry's favorite show blared so loudly that I swear we were going to be kicked out if we didn't lower the volume soon.

He didn't even turn to look at Niall, back turned to us as he leaned forward on his knees, watching the colorful program intently.

"Niall, I'm sure he's fine," I assured the blonde worrywart,"If he needs his bottle we'll just take him for a little stroll and collect it from your place."

Niall's eyes grew enormous,"No! Do not take him out of this flat, do you understand me?"

He nearly shouted that part at us, Louis taking a couple steps away from the scary nurse and nearly tripping me and him both as he did so. We both nodded seriously.

"Calm yer balls," Louis tried to reassure him,"We've practiced at yer flat loads of times and did just fine takin' care o' 'im."

Niall sighed, running a hand through his blonde locks nervously,"I know, it's just, this is the first time he's been anywhere without me since he's been here, and I don't want anything happening that might scare him or make him have an attack."

I nodded, feeling a little bad for laughing at the poor guy as he seemed genuinely worried that something would happen while he was gone.

"You 'ave to get yer Christmas shoppin' done, somehow,"Louis reminded him, and Niall nodded.

I sensed something strange in Louis' tone, but ignored it for the moment.

"I'll try to keep it under, like, three hours, and, if he so much as whimpers, please, give me a call, he gets so frightened when he thinks I'm gone..."

His voice trailed off, and I could sense that he was about to back out of leaving him here.

"Off with you, now," I ordered, taking charge and putting my hands on my hips,"'Fore you change your mind, and take away Harry's chance to hang with his cool uncles."

I slung an arm over Louis' shoulders, which seemed rather stiff, for some reason, and grinned, he smiled after a moment, too.

Niall still looked uncertain, glancing at the skinny lad now on his knees in front of our TV.

He took a deep breath and nodded,"Okay, I'll go, just, make him move away from the screen, it'll hurt his eyes."

"You treat him like he's a toddler, Ni," Louis snickered, and I elbowed him in his side to shut him up.

"That's about the level he's on right now, you know that, right?"

He looked more worried now than ever, damn Louis.

I nodded," I know it, don't worry, he's stupid, but I'm here, so no reason to fear."

Niall chuckled at that and Louis protested,"Ey-"