🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 18

Hey, everyone!

So, I was gonna publish this tomorrow morning, but I wasn't sure if I'd have time or remember, so congratulations! You get two chapters in one day!

This one's quite a trip, so enjoy, and COMMENT please! If you see a line you like, or a sweet moment you enjoy, or something needs fixed, etc. I love getting feedback!

Either way, I hope it's a satisfactory read for everyone and if you get a chance have a look at HeavenlyHarold_ 's new story about Peter Pan! It's Darling!😭

(Don't judge me for that pun, please.)

Lotsa love XXXXX ❤

ZAYN

"Mummmaaa, pleasaaaeeeessseee," Louis wailed, and I rolled over sleepily.

Not again.

He was on his back, asleep, but gripping the iron headboard of his bed tightly, crying. 

I sat up tiredly, rubbing my eyes and moving to his side of the room,"Lou, Lou, wake up, Lou, it's Zayn. You're alright, you're alright. It's just a bad dream."

I tapped his chest softly with my palm, "Come on, wake up, love."

He sat up, looking about like Peter Pan, with his hair sticking every which way and his eyes wet, his chest was heaving like he'd run all the way from down the street and he was trembling. He reached up for his hair but I grabbed his wrists.

It'd come to my attention that when he did that it was meant to be a form of self harm, so I tried to keep him from doing it as much as possible.

"Zayn, lemme go!" he yanked himself away from me, pulling his duvet over his shoulders and turning over so his back was to me.

I felt for him, he was obviously embarrassed that this kept happening but he needed someone and he wouldn't even let anyone help.

I stood up, deciding not to overwhelm him too much,"Do you need anything?"

He shook his head into his pillow, but gave himself away with a squeaky sob, under a second later.

"Lou..." I knelt beside the bed frame, not really sure what I should do, or  could do,"You can't keep going on like this."

He didn't say anything, but I saw the blanket rise and fall enormous lengths and knew he was trying to repress his crying.

I stood up on my knees, taking my chances on stretching a hand out to his back,"You're not gonna feel better until you let somebody in, Lou. I want to help, but you have to let me."

"Fuck of-off," he rasped, turning face down onto his pillow.

I didn't allow it to end there, though. In the first place, he was going to hurt himself, and, in the second, I was sick of being woken every morning to him crying and about a half a dozen other times every night.

A man's got to sleep, geez.

I sat on the edge of the bed and turned him over onto his back, pulling him up and tossing the covers aside.

"I know you're not gonna sleep anymore tonight, so get up and go shower, right now," I ordered quietly,"We're gonna do something."

His eyes were wide in shock, but he did as I said and made tracks for the bathroom.

Once the door clicked shut and the water was on, I went down the hall to Niall's place.

It was early, about four o'clock, but he was usually awake to start studying and things, by now.