🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁🆃🅷🅸🆁🆃🅴🅴🅽

If you want more chapters, please, please, please, comment loads!

The more you comment the sooner I'll post I promise.

It gives me a good motivation. Also, this chapter gets very, very dark and sad, and a bit graphic towards the end so be warned.

HeavenlyHarold_ I hope this meets some of your prompt, the other half will be in the next chapter. I was trying to work it into what I already had planned, so I hope it's satisfactory, at least a little bit.

All my love XXXX. ❤

LIAM

I sighed and made my way back to the table, my Dr. Pepper in one hand and a smoothie for Harry in the other.

The bustling cafeteria, surprisingly, hadn't panicked Harry, as we'd expected, and he was looking out in boredom at the throngs of people around.

Niall was sitting solemnly with him tucked close against his side in the rounded booth.

Presently, we were waiting for Louis and Zayn to arrive, because Niall and I now had to figure out some stuff, and it'd be helpful to have them here.

"Leeeyummmmm bacckkkkk!" Harry cheered, perking up in his seat as I came closer to the table.

I grinned and set the extra large cup full of his banana strawberry goodness down on the table.

Smoothies were like crack for this kid, lately, I swear.

He stretched an arm out to grab it from off the edge of the table, but Niall caught it lightning quick,"No,wait, what's in it, Liam?"

Harry looked longingly at the smoothie whilst Niall gave me a look like I'd just offered the teenager a cup of poison.

"It's dairy free..?" I offered up, sitting in the chair on the outside of the table and taking a sip of my soda.

Niall looked cautiously from the drink to Harry, but, finally, relented and slid the styrofoam cup to him. He sighed and leaned backwards against the back of the booth, running his hands through his hair as Harry took a long slurp from the red straw.

He hadn't relaxed since the appointment, him and the doctor having spent long enough in the hallway and him coming in blanched enough for me to realize that something was actually wrong.

He hadn't had opportunity to really discuss it with me, yet. I could tell it was a big deal, though, whatever it was.

"Oiii oiiiiiiiiiii," I heard an obnoxiously loud voice ring out from behind me, and without turning, rolled my eyes and lifted my drink to my lips once more.

"Hey, Lou," I greeted the wild man, who was about to tackle me from behind, but failed, as I caught his arm and yanked him down onto my lap,"Sup!?"

Louis looked stunned a moment, scratching the back of his head and giving Zayn, who was laughing at the scene beside me, an absolutely shocked face. He yanked his arm away as Harry lifted his finger and pointed, yanking Niall's shirt sleeve while pointing and laughing loudly.

"L-louie i-is tee-nsy," he cackled, apparently noting that I wasn't exactly struggling underneath the weight of the Doncaster lad on my lap,"Lou-ie s'ontoppa Leeyummmm!"

Apparently, Louis did not see the humor in the actions, at all.

He jumped up, cheeks burning red and plopped himself on the bench beside Zayn who was stuffing his face with a basket of chili cheese chips.