🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁🆃🆆🅴🅻🆅🅴

Hey!

So, this isn't going to be the only update this weekend, there'll be another on Sunday.

I have had this one written for awhile, so I decided to update it today.

@HeavenlyHarold your prompt will be up on Sunday. Initially, this was just going to be a really long chapter and include it in this one , but, then, I wasn't quite finished with it, so, I decided I wanted to give y'all something today and the prompt is actually a perfect follow up for this. So, that being said, it'll be up on Sunday.

Warning for some medical awkwardness, and somewhat icky topics, they're not the most pleasant, but it's the human body and it's a part of life, so yeah.

Just don't read if it makes you uncomfortable, please.

Thank you and Lotsa love XXXXX ❤
P.S. Please comment it tickles me pink when you do 🥺❤

NIALL

"Let's go, bubba."

Harry sniffled and whimpered once more from the back seat, his nose scrunching up as his fists flew to his eyes.

"D'wanna go, d'wanna go," he sobbed, lifting his long legs and pulling them onto the seat with himself.

Liam sighed and gave me a knowing smirk, climbing out of the passenger side door and opening the back one to climb in it with him.

I climbed out myself and headed to the rear of the car to pull the bag we carried his things in from the boot.

"Niall!" he shrieked as Liam took him under his arms and pulled him from the back, him kicking his legs furiously and fighting to stay inside,"D'wanna go, d'wanna go!"

I grabbed his blue backpack and slid it over my shoulders, slamming the trunk shut with one hand and rushing to help Liam.

Harry was holding onto the edge of the car and positively wailing, Liam now holding onto him around his waist whilst trying to drag him from the backseat.

"Leeeyummmm!" he screamed,"No'doctors, doctors bad!"

Liam looked to me helplessly, his face strained, the blood vessel in his forehead bulging as he clenched his teeth and continued to pull Harry fervently.

To no avail, though.

"Here," I offered, holding out Harry's bag for him and hooking an arm around his waist gently, ready for when Liam let go,"You take this and go get us signed in."

He nodded anxiously,"With pleasure."

I laughed as he let go of Harry, who scrambled into the back seat once more, despite my best efforts to maneuver him out and onto the pavement.

He shook his head, tears streaming down his cheeks and mucus bubbling out of his nose in rivers,"Scared, Niall!"

I knelt in the doorway to meet his eye level, seeing his distress and wanting to calm him before bringing him inside.

This was a new place, with new people, and, to make matters worse, Louis had painted a not so great picture of doctors in his mind when he'd let him watch those stupid horror movies.

I held out my hand to see if he'd take it, knowing that, at times, touching him could be more harmful than helpful when he was anxious or upset. He grabbed it and squeezed it tightly with both of his clammy, trembling hands.

I gasped and lifted my other hand to rub one of his forearms softly,"Baby, there's no need to be so frightened, I promise."

He let out a partial sob and leaned in toward me, obviously wanting to be held. I took the hint and moved up into the seat beside him, pulling the door closed behind us.