🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 19

Hey, everybody!

So, this is a weird chapter, but it's going to be very important in a bit.

Read with caution (smut), and I hope you won't stop reading after it😬.

The next chapter will be up soon, anyways, enjoy!

If you don't understand what Zayn, Harry, or Louis are saying, at any point, just comment and I'll answer.

I'm trying to work that out, because half of you seem to like their accents, but others it bothers a lot, and I want everyone to enjoy.

Lotsa love XXXXX

Btw, this was, for some reason, an incredibly hard chapter. Therapy session, anyone?

LIAM

"Yea'Li," Louis moaned, his arms above his head as I smoothed my own large hands up his smooth torso.

His body was so smooth and delicate, feminine, I felt the desperate necessity to be gentle with him. It was as if he were my own China doll and I had to be careful of how I handled him or he'd break.

I pressed my lips to the caramel dip of skin, where his stomach was meant to be, but wasn't. He never ate, so his abs were tight and constricting, the muscle clearly beginning to evaporate away as he starved himself.

The scent of his oceanous body wash filled my senses and I found myself washed away on the pure essence of him. Both of our bodies entangled on his twin sized bed, heaven forbid that Zayn walked in and find us like this.

I gripped his hip bones tightly and pulled my lower half away, looking up into his blissful young features as he reached his dainty hands towards my hair and tangled a few brown locks around his fingers. He held on as I slammed my hips upwards, his knees thrown over my shoulders for full access to all the secrets he was allowing me entrance to.

He gasped and arched his back as I hit his sweet spot, crying out happily, his chrysanthemum pink lips falling apart delicately, dripping wet and glimmering under the dim light of his bedside lamp.

"Yea'Li," he wept, hot tears dropping from his blue eyes as he let himself be vulnerable with me,"Ah, fills suh'good. N'body good's ya."

His dirty talk was pathetically inexperienced, only adding to his charm, the youthfulness of him only perpetuating my longing for him to stay here forever with me. I thrusted once more and he screamed in delight, his legs curling up to his chest like a happy baby's.

I kissed the skin just above his groin, completely shaven and clear, "Yes, baby, so good for me, so precious."

He closed his thighs around my neck, weakly holding me hostage as I whispered increasingly filthy encouragements to his squirming little frame. I licked a thick stripe up the side of his shaft and he squealed, unable to form an intelligent word and this only causing the fire in my stomach to increase, somehow.