🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 11

NIALL

"Niallllllllll," Harry whined, from his bent over position across my knees on his tummy,"Hurrrrtttssss."

"You're fine, you're fine, don't be dramatic," I consoled him, taking another wet wipe to his bared bottom.

Presently, we were about halfway through a nasty nappy change. Harry didn't normally do anything besides wee in his undergarments, but, lately, as a result of him not listening to me when I told him not to eat every piece of chocolate he found in the flat, we had ALOT of changes like this one.

Presumably, he was lactose intolerant, or something like that, he was going to the doctor in a week for it, anyways, so I wasn't too worried about it.

Anyways, to a boy who sincerely enjoys most things that are dairy based, this was the cruelest tragedy, and he adamantly refused to quit his habits.

Even if Liam and I monitored his every movement, he still managed to get it from Zayn, who brought it from Louis, who still managed to cause trouble despite being banned from our apartment until further notice.

One of his longer curls fell into his face and he whined in annoyance,"Done, Nialllll."

He tried to push himself up off of my lap, but I shoved him back down without fuss, throwing a leg over his two gangly ones to cage him in.

"No, you're not done, because I have to put some cream on this, you're absolutely raw and all because you won't just listen," I scolded him, furrowing my brows and shaking my head as I grabbed the round little container of rash ointment and unscrewed the lid,"If you would just listen to me, and stop sneaking around, you would not be in the position."

Harry groaned, and I started slathering the white paste onto his pinkened skin,"Liam!"

Liam turned, the bathroom door was was wide open, so he just peered inside, neither of us really paying attention to the very naked Harry, extremely used to his nudity, by now.

"Whot's up?"

I started to speak, but Harry cut me off, kicking his legs as I rubbed the cream into the crook of his leg, where his wet nappy had worn away the top layer of skin, leaving him very sore,"You hurt me, Niall!"

I rolled my eyes and moved my fingers a bit more gently,"Can you go see if Louis has any spanx? I think it'd work out better if he wore those underneath his costume, ya know?"

Liam nodded,"Yeah, I'm almost positive he does, I dunno if they'll fit Harry the same way they do him, though."

He looked doubtfully at Harry's lithe, long body on my knees,"He's kinda tiny, I dunno, Louis' all ass, ya know?"

"Oh, boy, do I know," I retorted, chortling sarcastically as I set aside the cream and pulled Harry up to stand in front of me.

"What's ass?" Harry asked cluelessly, and I squinted my eyes at Liam in disapproval, beginning to doctor the space between his thighs and his crotch.

I huffed, lately, he parroted everything he heard. I knew it was his way of teaching himself new words, but it could get annoying, and, often, did.

"Welp, what do you think it is, Haz?" I asked him, leaning over to get into his nooks and crannies with the sticky ointment, watching Liam leave out of the corner of my eye.

He watched me while I worked and scrunched his face up while he thought about it,"Mmmmmmmm......"

"Da-Daddy says it," he mumbled softly, his eyes looking a bit hazy.

I finished with the cream and wiped my fingers clean on a nearby towel, grabbing his nappy that lay next to it.

I could tell he was starting to drift away into his memories, as he often did, and knew it was my job to stop his progress down that road.