Chapter Four: The Training Camp

Aizawa hadn't told Class 1-A much about the training camp at all.

The ride was long, you were glad you sat next to Shoto. He was quiet and mainly kept to himself the entire trip.

This gave you time to think over the what the week would bring.

You were glad you weren't seated with a particular angry, explosive blond.

Or a particular annoying, purple grape.

Todoroki's position was less tense than usual.

Well, probably just happy to be away from his intensive father for a week.

After arriving at the camp, you were introduced to a clique of heroes whom introduced themselves as the 'Wild, Wild Pussycats.'

Alright. They seemed relevantly kind.

That's what you thought at least.

That was before the buses had driven away, leaving Class 1-A on a patch of land with miles of forest surrounding them.

The Pussycats grinned.

Neither Shoto's expression nor stance changed. If anything, he was always prepared for the worst situation possible and thus didn't seem to be bothered.

Just like you knew he would.

In raw honesty, you weren't fazed by the fact that the training camp was still not even in eyesight.

You could've just flown over the forest with ease, reaching the camp in a good twenty or so minutes. The distance by foot, especially with whatever unknown surprises they were hiding in the forest, would take more than a few hours at a minimum.

But, you thought, looking around at your classmates who had faces that were already dreading this task, I can't leave my classmates behind.

On the other hand, you didn't want to waste all your stamina on flying over such a large course; it wouldn't have resulted in much progress for your combat.

The blue Pussycat smiled at you and your classmates.

It was as if she enjoyed the class's pain.

She smirked.

All at once, a giant force swept the entirety of the class off their feet, sending you and your friends flying. One by one, each of you began tumbling down into the forest.

"Good luck, everybody! Make sure you arrive before noon!" The Pussycats in unison from above.  "Let the training begin!"

Not even a minute after the class had painfully landed onto the ground- with an exception of those who could use their quirks to land without any trouble- the Earth had started to rumble.

Loud stomps rang throughout the entire forest.

Kirishma hardened himself, Kaminari's sparks of electricity started to visibly bounce around his body, Midoriya was charging up the new kick skill he had learnt.

The top hero class of UA was ready for battle.

The stomping edged nearer, and a huge, rock-like monster roared out of the trees.

It was gigantic.

And from the amount of stomping, you could tell the monster wasn't alone.