|1. The Beginning|

The water falling from the top of the mountain gives a sound of relaxation, it looked so white and clean. The princess of the land, who will soon be a queen was inhaling the fragrance of the colourful flowers that was so much near to the water falls. 

"Princess mithra!" she frowned and turned finding her personal assistant who came running to her. 

"the King is calling you!" she said breathing heavily. "Ragini! I have told you many times to call me by my name!" the princess said and then plucked few flowers. 

"I know that, but at least outside I should call you Princess!" the princess looked at her angrily and said, "you are with me from my childhood! Still, you say this!" the girl sighed and said, "you are a princess! I am just your slave!" Ragini looked down while the princess stood up from the rock. "have I ever treated you like that?" the princess asked lifting her face holding her chin. "the king is calling you!" she said and went from there. The princess sighed, she hated such discriminations. All are humans anyway!...

PALACE..

The princess of the palace stepped inside holding the beautiful flowers she plucked. The guards saluted her as she walked inside. She directly went to her father's room passing a warm and kind smile to everybody who were continuously saluting her...

THE KING'S ROOM..

She knocked the door and walked inside the large and magnificent room of the king and saw her father staring outside the window. 

"Father?" the king Shekhar Mithra turned to her and smiled walking near her. 

"come princess! I wanted to talk to you something important!" she nodded and they both sat on a soft sofa present there. "a competition is going to be held! Many princes are taking part in it". The king paused and saw his daughter looking at him curiously. 

"I don't have a son! But I have never felt bad for it. My daughter is enough for me!" he said moving near her and caressed her hair. She smiled looking at him. "why don't you participate in it? I know my daughter is not less than anyone!" her lips curved more as she nodded to him.

"But what competition it is?" she asked. "that competition will last for days! You have to cross so many hurdles and have to find a sword!" he said getting up from the sofa. 

"a sword?" she asked confused. "yes! It is called as 'sword of power'. It is a very much powerful sword, if that is brought in our land, it will give us pride and peace!" he again caressed his daughter's hairs and said, "you are my pride and your smile is the peace of this land! I will not worry if you don't win! Just give it a try!" she nodded to him smiling, not just a try. 

Princess Swara Mithra doesn't like to fail.

She will try her best to win it. "okay father! I will definitely take part!" she said and stood up all set to go out when Shekhar said, "swara!" she turned to him. "I don't think any princess is taking part except you! So, take care!" she nodded to him. "do find a prince princess! You are at the age of becoming a queen now!" heat rose up to her cheeks, she just nodded to her father smiling and then walked out to her room...

AT A FAR PLACE..

ANOTHER LAND.. ANOTHER PALACE..

"Father! He is younger than me, you are sending him for the competition?" Prince Sahil Prathap fumed with jealousy seeing his father sending his younger brother for winning the powerful sword.