3

ZAYYAN HUSSAIN MALIK'S POV:

I looked at her back until she was gone, beautiful, just like an a Angel.
Those sky blue eyes held so much innocence that I felt like I may drown on it any time soon, and those cute pink lips that she was continuously biting on, out of nervousness I guess?, And than her light black eyebrows, the way she blushed, everything about her felt so perfect.
She wore a olive green maxi with the black hijab covering her hair.
I don't know what happened to me that I just couldn't take my eyes of her.

"Ahem, ahem" my dreamy thoughts were broken by Aameen who cleared his throat to gain my attention.

"What's going on bro? Who is that beauty? And to my surprise the one and only zayyan Hussain Malik is now interested In lov? Is it that?"
He smirked, and I very well know this man, who is unfortunately my brother, he won't stop irritating me.
I gave him NOT SO INTERESTED BROTHER look, so he understands that I am not interested in answering to his stupid question, but is it stupid?
I glanced up at him, and he raised his one brow up in a questioning manner.
" It's none of your business Aameen"
I said and turned on my back,
" I need to find out about that girl,
Madiya" I let out whisper and smiled at myself. Aameen stared at me amused and I rolled my eyes in return.
......................

1 hour later

I glanced at my watch to see the time, it's now thirty past one, I need to go,
Dani must be waiting for me,
I went out of my cabin,
Anna was busy working in her laptop,
I need to ask her about other meetings.
"Anna any other meetings for today?"
I questioned professionally, she gave me her kind smile before answering" sir, let me check" I nodded " sir you have a meeting with Mr Daniel Mather" she stated " cancel all the meetings of today and postpone it to some other day" I said as she nodded.

.......

Parking my car in the near by ice cream parlor, holding her little hand I took her to the entrance where there were few customers having their ice creams, I glanced down at Dani to notice she has a big smile on her face,
I can do anything to make her happy.

After five minutes of waiting, I grabbed her favorite chocolate ice cream and made her to sit in the near by wooden bench, " Dani sit here, I'll pay the bill and come okay? Do you need anything else?" She glanced up at me and gave me her puppy dog eyes, which I very well know that she want one more ice cream, I laughed nodding my head.

It took me five minutes to pay the bill and buy her one more ice cream,
As soon as I was about to go I heard someone giggling, turning back I spotted her.
madiya? Yes it was her, there is one more girl too beside her who is whispering something to her to which she is laughing,
She turned her head and noticed me staring at her, for a second her eyes widened then she gave me a gentle smile. My eyes were focused on her every move. What am I doing?

Making my way towards her, her cheeks turned into a light pink,
She looks extremely beautiful when She blush, " salaam, nice to meet you again" I greeted and she replied giving me her dazzling smile.

" me too, this is my friend Sarah and Sarah this zayyan" she introduced us to each other, I smiled at Sarah who has a kind smile playing on her lips, Sarah was about say something when Dani interrupted her, when did she reach here? They both looked at her in aww " Dani say hii to them" I said wiping her lips which had chocolate cream "hii" she said confused.
Giving them her cute smile, "this is my sister daniya" I introduced "she is so cute ma Sha Allah" said Sarah, and Dani just blushed. I looked amused.
My sister knows to blush too?

My eyes turned towards Madiya was still looking at her in aww, I smiled at her expression.
Taking a chocolate bar from her bag she gave it to Dani who took it with a big smile on her face.

"What's her name?" Asked dani,
"This is madiya and this Sarah" I pointed my finger at them,
" Can you please kneel down? " Questioned Dani to madiya who looked at Sarah with confusion,
I know they both are confused, but this made me laugh.

As madiya kneeled down Dani kissed her both the cheeks, madiya smiled at her genuinely " can i call you Diya?" Dani questioned for which madiya nodded smiling " thank you so much for the chocolate bar Diya" said diya with that they had a little bit of conversation then we left.

" Did you enjoy?" I questioned daniya, and she nodded her head with the smile that never left her face .
I opened the passenger seat and made her sit, and then turned to towards the driver seat and drove off.

.......................

" Bhai any news about Brayden?
Hope he get arrested very soon"
Questioned Aameen,
Brayden James is a drug dealer.
Two years ago I got to know about his work but I didn't had any proofs against him, that's the reason I couldn't do anything, I had strictly informed my personal assistant chase Oliver to find all the proofs against brayden. This time he wouldn't be saved.

I already filled the case against him, and the police is also doing their work, so he might be somewhere in the underground.
"Don't worry Aameen, chase is doing his work and police is also with us ,
This time he wouldn't be saved. I'll make sure of it" I stated to him who is sitting on my bed.
"Hope so bhai, so what's up with ishan and qasif , when Have they decided to come back?" I smiled remembering those two idiots " I guess both the idiots are coming this week, but I am not sure about it" I replied, ishan and qasif are my two best buddies, they both went to lA for some sought of business, ishan has one sister Zara who is ten years old, and his parents and his sister stay in new York here.
And about qasif he doesn't have anyone, as much as I know he lost his parents when he was ten .
Sometimes he stays with us here in my house and my mom treats both of them as her own sons.

I glanced at Aameen who is texting someone on his phone, he turned his attention back to me smirking, now what is he up to ? "What?" I questioned " nothing, it's just that what have you decided about Khalid Uncle's request? In my opinion you should go because he asked something from you for the first time and therefore you can also meet that girl" he stated the last part in a sing song way, I knew it he wouldn't stop teasing me, and he will even tell it to ishan and qasif too.

"Aameen you better stop it, and about Khalid Uncle's request you don't worry about it, I'll go" I replied glaring at him, and he stood up to move , " all the best Bhai" he said winking at me before leaving" don't be a jerk and get out of my room Aameen" I pushed him out the room, Idiot.
What to do he is jobless unlike me.

___________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Please do vote, comment and share.
Please excuse the mistakes.

Thank you

Yours SHAMNA BINT ASHRAF ❤️