7

Once inside, he slipped closer under the shower and hugged Kongpob from behind, and he sensed the change in his lover's body language. Kongpob stiffened and grabbed on to the bar tightly, not wanting to lose control. Arthit was clinging to him now, and his member was nestled snuggly between his butt cheeks. 

His hands were on Kongpob's chest, and he could feel the frantic rise and fall of his chest as he tried to calm his breathing and control his nervousness. Arthit understood him. After all, even he was in the same state as his lover. Both were experiencing new things. Scared and nervous, both felt their hearts thud violently, making them dizzy with trepidation and excitement.

On the bed, under the blanket, touching each other over the clothes or through them was different. There was still a sense of safety but standing here naked for their eyes to freely explore was a far more vulnerable experience than one could imagine. After all, It took a lot of courage to bare yourself in front of another human being- an act of complete faith, showing your partner you trust them with the very essence of your being.

They stood there like that, for a few moments trying to calm their erratic heartbeat, while the water streamed down both their bodies. Kongpob brought his hand down to wrap it around Arthit's and turned around slowly to face his lover. Arthit felt like his heart will jump out of his mouth. Kongpob would finally see him in his birthday suit on his birthday. The irony of it was not lost, and a chuckle escaped him. 

Worried, Kongpob looked at him questioningly. For your boyfriend to stand in front of your naked body and laugh at you was definitely not a good sign. Seeing the frown lines, Arthit placed his hand on his cheeks and shook his head to assure him, but Kongpob still was not convinced.

"Birthday suit... Birthday!" Arthit hesitated, and Kongpob threw his head back and laughed, and Arthit joined him. This laughter was exactly what they needed to diffuse the situation, and Kongpob placed his hand on Arthit's waist and pulled him closer. Arthit's breath hitched as both their shafts touched, flush against each other.

"Kong!" he gasped his name.

"Oon!" he whispered. He leaned in and looked at Arthit, seeking his permission, and giving a tiny nod, Arthit closed his eyes, lifting his face, waiting for Kongpob's lips. Slowly, Kongpob brought his lips down to kiss Arthit softly as the warm water cascaded down their back. It was a gentle kiss, unhurried, full of love and vulnerability, showing Arthit that he was equally scared and nervous. Arthit, sensing all of Kongpob's fears reciprocated his love, and kissing each other, they stood loving one another.

The tone of the kiss changed when they started to gently grind their groins, and Kongpob pulled his lips away, to bury his head in the crook of his lover's neck as he held him tightly, trying to get his emotions in control. They both were struggling, and Arthit understood that if they had to move forward, the onus was on him because Kongpob would not start something without his consent.

Slipping his hands between their body, he experimentally touched his lover's shaft, and Kongpob moaned softly. Emboldened, Arthit wrapped his fingers around and gave it a soft tug, once again earning a moan. He then started to move his hands up and down, until he heard Kongpob's hitched breathing.

"Kong!" he whispered, and Kongpob stepped back as he sought his permission again, and this time it was Arthit who took his hand urged him to touch him. At the first touch, Arthit moaned his lover's name, and leaning in, he rested his forehead against Kongpob's while both moved their hands in tandem, slowly tentatively, exploring this facet of their relationship. They didn't open their eyes. Guided purely by instinct and sound, they rubbed each and their desire so high for each other, soon they came, murmuring each other's name.

Kongpob opened his eyes and kissed Arthit, bringing him out of his stupor. Placing butterfly kisses all over his face, he once again pulled him into a hug.

"P', if we continue to stand here, we will be wrinkled prunes. Why don't you dry yourself up? I will join you in 5 minutes."

Arthit looked at Kongpob in confusion but nodded.

"I want to wash my hair and body."

Realising Kongpob hadn't finished his shower when Arthit joined him, he nodded in understanding and grabbing the towel, wrapped himself as he stepped out. Once out of his sight, he heaved a sigh of relief, and he dried himself, blushing as he recalled what they did a few minutes ago. Wrapping the towel around his waist he looked around the room. It felt so beautiful and romantic. On the bed, he saw a box of assorted chocolates with a note stuck on it.

Intrigued, Arthit started to look around, starting with the drawers on the bedside table

Intrigued, Arthit started to look around, starting with the drawers on the bedside table. Not finding anything there, he looked under the bed, and it's how Kongpob found him, as he stepped out of the bathroom in his boxers, drying his hair-Arthit on all his fours, looking underneath the bed. His mind went wild with ideas, but he reigned his emotions. 

Smiling, he settled on the bed, observing Arthit as he searched and found box after box, squealing in joy. When all the five boxes were found, he sat next to Kongpob, and taking his hands, laced his fingers through. Then resting his head on his shoulders, he sighed a very content sigh!

"What did you do, Kong?" Arthit asked, and confused Kongpob looked at Arthit. Did he do something wrong?