Sawasdee Ka

Henlo!

I am back. Well, technically, I am not! Just popping in here to drop this.

This book was supposed to be completed and published on Krist's birthday. But my body didn't help me. I was feeling terrible about it, so I pushed myself to complete it. Hence, if it's not up to the mark, I apologize. Sorry, Krist.

❤️❤️❤️❤️Happy Birthday, Kit! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

My darling boy, you deserve everything good this world has to offer.

I hope you had a fantastic birthday where ever you were celebrating, hidden from the prying eyes

I hope you had a fantastic birthday where ever you were celebrating, hidden from the prying eyes. I hope you were surrounded by the people who love you and respect you.

You are sunshine and golden honey drop wrapped in sprinkles spreading joy and love like a unicorn.🌞🌻🍯🧁🦄

Love you, Golden Boy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A Special Message:

For those people who still have the time and patience to bring down Krist with your nasty comments and hate, I pray that you get a boss who reviews your current work based on your errors committed at work 3 years ago and gives you an appraisal and salary hike based on that. Then maybe you would understand how it feels to have your past mistakes rubbed in your face constantly, even after publicly apologizing.

And a special mention to those 'die-hard' fans! The people who claim to love the boys but jumped ship when they were in trouble but hopped right back on when tides turned, please follow Krist's instruction to find your way to the exit out of Peraya fandom. We are a peace-loving lot who prefer to stay away from drama (well, mostly, unless provoked) and choose to support our boys unconditionally. And now that they have started a new journey in their life, we support them with all our hearts.

God bless you, Haters! Have a good life!

Now that Krist has shown the anti's the way out! Let's begin!

❤️❤️❤️