9

"Kong! Am... close!" he tapped Kongpob's shoulder. Sucking hard a few times more, Kongpob unlatched his mouth and gave a few hard tugs which pushed Arthit over the edge, and groaning he came hard spilling into his lover's hands. Smiling, he lay his head on Arthit's stomach, and Arthit groaned at the enormity of what transpired. 

Kongpob chuckled and got up. Pulling out a pack of wet tissues, and after wiping his hands, he proceeded to clean Arthit up. Lying next to Arthit, he pushed his arm under his neck to gather him closer. Arthit had his face buried in his hand now. Shy to look at Kong!

"Oon!" he kissed his hand.

"Ooooonn!" he kissed again.

"Ooooooooooooonnnn!" he said and pinched his nipple lightly, and Arthit jumped at the contact, removing his hand.

"Kongpob!" he growled, and sure enough, Kongpob chuckled. Gathering him closer, he kissed his cheeks, eyes, forehead, and nose.

"Thank you, P'. It is your birthday, but I was the one to get the best presents. Thank you for trusting me."

"I meant it, Kong. I am ready. I want us to take the next step. If I had any idea, I would be prepared. I missed you. I am sorry that since the start of this semester, we haven't done much. So... Soon. Very soon, we can... you know..."

"It's okay, P'. If you want, you can top me now," Kongpob said, and Arthit's heart stopped for a second before it started to beat violently. Kongpob chuckled, seeing the fear on his face, and rushed to assure him.

"I am kidding, P'. Even I am not prepared. Getting to do this much was more than enough. I did not even think of anything more than maybe kissing you senseless. I promise. So please, don't worry."

"That you did! You did more than making me senseless."

"Really? What did I do? Pray, tell me!" he asked in a sexy voice.

A shiver ran down his spine, hearing his sexy voice, and he pulled the blanket to cover them and settled on Kongpob's shoulder.

"You know, words are hard for me. But I never experienced something like this, Kong. When it was your hand and your mouth, it felt better. The feeling was... different. I didn't know that someone else's hand and mouth could feel this good."

Kongpob squished him hard, hearing this, a big grin lighting up his face.

"Did you like the gifts?"

"Kong! I loved it. They were all so thoughtful. All practical and useful. Thank you. You, obviously, have given it a lot of thought so I won't complain about the money you spent. Thank you!"

"Think of me when you use them, P'," Arthit nodded.

"I loved the song. Thank you for understanding my silence and hesitation."

"You are a part of me. How can I not understand you?"

"Thank you!"

For the next hour or so, they spent talking about everything that happened today, and Arthit, in detail, went on to explain how much he enjoyed the day with his friends. The tiredness of the day was finally catching up, and Arthit dozed off. Seeing his cute hazer dozing, Kongpob adjusted their body to sleep comfortably and pulled him closer, snuggling, lost himself to dreamland.

:::::::::::::::::::

Arthit woke up remembering something. Getting out of bed, he searched for it, and when he found it, he got back in bed. Sitting next to his boyfriend, he poked his cheek. No response. He did it again. When he didn't stir, he lightly rubbed Kongpob's nipple, and Kongpob moaned. He giggled. He repeated the action, and heard a groggy, "P, why are you inviting trouble?"